Sunday, February 17, 2013



So Dad and Mom speaking of Tsaagan Sar or White month it is today therefore with all of the internet places closed I won't be able to write a lot today.  I just wanted to tell you that everything is okay and that we are all just having a really good time.  I guess I will tell you about my day today.  So first me and Elder Flint went out to a member in the Sukhbaatar branch with a couple and a two sisters that are in my district.  It was really fun and we were there also kind of as translators.  Well that was really fun and me and my companion looked really good in our deels.  I will send some pictures of all of that next week.  Well after that we also were invited by a cute little family up on the top of a mountain where me and my companion once again did a little translating for another couple in our branch.  well it was really fun but in the end we ended up having to change a flat tire in really cold weather.  So the secret to changing a tire in below zero is just that........  changing it.  No one else is there to do it but you.  So anyways we got that changed really quickly and got back on our way.  This week is a little bit harder on the whole missionary side of things because during Tsaagan Sar it really isn't that acceptable to teach lessons and sometimes you can offend them by doing it.  Well that once fun anyways and me and my companion are really full right now.  Luckily we are kind of free the rest of the night so we are doing okay right now.  But if we had another we really would have exploded for sure.  Let me just say that those buuz despite how small they are, are really filling.  Well so far the count isn't that high but I will eat more.  I just don't want to have to resort to vomiting to make space for more food.  (Some Elder's do that or others just drink a lot of Coke)  Well there was a mongolian that said that if we drank Vodka it would help keep us healthy over Tsaagan Sar.  I'm not too sure about that.  Well don't worry, I don't plan on drinking any vodka.  Well sorry that the email is a little shorter right now but due to all of the hustle and the bustle we don't have a lot of time for a long email right now.  well I love you and just keep up the good work there in Utah.  Love Elder Williams   PS  It will eventually warm up.....or I am at least hoping that.   :)

 Sisters,
Hey I love you all and I can't write much this week due to white month holiday.  But you are all awesome and just keep up the smiling faces.  Love you and send you some pictures next week.
 

Kristalyn,
Yes you are my favorite older sister.  Sorry I can't write hardly any at all today due to today being white month holiday.  So don't worry I am doing fine and I am really saddened by our cousins unfortunate news.  Well I love you and just keep up being you.  Promise to write you more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment