Monday, December 12, 2011

Dear Mom and Dad,

First of all mom, Happy Birthday!!! I did sing for you all the way
over here in Mongolia. Also I so glad to know that you all like the
types of food I eat. SO one really good thing is that we are having
an investigator baptized this Friday. He has accepted all of our
commitments and I think he will go really far in the church. Now we
are trying to get his relative who also is really good to be prepared.
So today I had to give and exam to one of my English classes. That
was very interesting. Also in a few weeks I have to give a final. I
just have to have time to make the test. Well, I hope you are all
enjoying your holidays. I too am becoming more grateful for Jesus
Christ. I love the fact that even though I will never be perfect that
if I try I will truly be happy. I just have to follow all the
commandments and endure to the end and I will live in eternal
happiness with my family. I am so grateful for the Savior and helping
me overcome all of my weaknesses. So you know that you are in
Mongolia when you walk on a really warm bus and you can still see your
breath. I'm serious. The buses are really warm but I still can see
my breath. It is pretty cold here. I just can't wait for when it
starts warming back up again. I am just amazed at how time flies. It
just keeps going faster and faster. I'm so grateful for being able to
be here. So my language understanding is really picking up but I
still can't say things very well. I will just have to keep trying. I
just hope I can learn it really well. So for Christmas we get to have
kind of a little celebration which should be really fun. Well I am
doing better and I will just keep trying to work my hardest. By the
way I haven't been able to make pizza because I haven't been able to
find yeast. It is here but it seems to be a little hard to find. I
pray for you all everyday and hope you all are doing well. Thank you
so much for your emails. They always make me want to be better and be
a better missionary. I can't wait to be able to go in the temple as a
family again. I really want to go to a temple right now. It is just
so peaceful. Well enough of that. I love you all and I wish you all
a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment