Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas from Mongolia

Richie's FIRST Baptism!!





Dear Mom and Dad,
So today has been cold. So lets first get down to business. So my phone call is scheduled for 8 in the morning here but it will be about 5 in the afternoon there on your Christmas evening. I might reschedule because I have english at 8:40 and I really don't want to have to worry about the fact of hurrying over to my english. Soooo, it could be earlier, like 7:00 or 7:30 (about 4 o clock your time) or it could be later like 10:30 which would be around 7:00 in the evening your time. I just want you to be there all sunday afternoon. Then I will probably be able to talk to you. I really might reschedule because I really don't have a lot of time if I talk at 8. So I also decided to send some pictures after all. By the way that red light is the sun. So the weight loss number is officially about 25 pounds. That was really weird to see. I can actually feel some of my bones now. Just kidding. So this week my investigator got baptized. It was really cool. I am really amazed at the fact that I have an investigator that was baptized. It made me feel so wonderful. I got to stand in the circle that gave him the priesthood which was really neat. It has just been a really good experience. Of course it is hard but the fact that one got baptized makes it all worth it. Now I just have to pray that he will endure to the end. I'm so glad you are all having a wonderful time back at home. It is really cool to see the bonding that has gone on in our family while I have been away. It is really cold here. Everything freezes with in a matter of seconds and the coldest part isn't even here yet. Well I am really glad that all of you are praying for me. It has been really hard I admit but I know that if I rely on the lord everything will be better. I wish you all the best of luck and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Love Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment