Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,
So this week has been really good. It has been really nice to be
able to hear from you as always. I still can't believe Rebecca went
to Prom. That is so weird. Well I am glad to hear that Mom is being
able to go to church. It is also weird to hear that she isn't eating
as much ice cream is normal. :) Well we do have Russian ice cream
which is really good. But I don't get it a lot due to just our budget.
Well this week has been warm and we also have a really good
investigator named Anujin. She is coming to church now and wants to
be with the young men and women. So this week I have talked to a lot
of people. I don't want you to take this negatively and know that
this isn't how all of the people are but most of them were drunk. It
does produce some interesting stories though. So thank you for
setting up a skype account up for me. I was actually wondering the
same thing. Well my language skills are coming along a lot better
even though they are not even near good. Yesterday I felt my
understanding go up in leaps and bounds but today nothing much
happened other than my students trying to figure out if I can speak
Mongolian or not. It is interesting because I now can understand what
my students are saying even though some of them haven't figured this
out. So my companion is great and we are working really hard to
enlarge our pool of investigators. This week has been really good and
we are beginning to have a little success. I think that if we keep
going with all our might eventually we will find more good
investigators. So tell Kristalyn that if I was her I would also be
embarrassed. But I still love her anyway. Well I can't send pictures
today Sorry because we have to give a letter to somebody pretty
quickly but don't worry they will come. Thank you for all the support
and I realized this week just how happy we can be. I am still amazed
at the peace I feel when I follow the gospel. Even though in the
world's eyes it might not look like our lives are anything special the
fact is that we have something they can never had. We have a
foundation that we can build on where we can not fall and where we
will always be secure. I love you all and keep building upon that
rock. Love Elder Williams

Dear Sisters,
YOU WENT TO PROM???!!!!!! Rebecca, you and me need to have a talk
about your recent dating habits. This is really weird for me. I
don't know if I can survive. I might be hyperventilating right now.
I think I just passed out...........................
.... no, I'm okay.
Well that was really surprise. But, you forgot to tell me one thing.
Who did you go with? I need to know so I can give permission. :)
Well good for you. So Rachel, I'm sorry you couldn't go outside and
play frisbee. I wish you could have. Well Lord of the Rings sounded
good. Just keep that up and remember that I am rooting for the good
side. Except for the movie Mulan. I've changed a little. So I hope
you are all having a good time. So I had a good week. We have a good
new 14 year investigator named Anujin. She is really good and she is
going to all of the branch activities. She did feel bad that she
couldn't make it to the church cleaning activity. That is how good
she is right now. I just hope she can keep it up. So my Mongolian is
beginning to get better because now my students in my English class
have got into the bad habit of asking me questions in Mongolian. The
problem is that I respond in English and so lately they are
understanding that I understand. So now they all have theories about
how I learned so fast. Well the weather is getting warmer and the sun
is up at almost 6:30 right now which is nice compared to winter. So I
finally don't have to wear my coat a lot now which has been a nice
change. SO this week I have been thinking a lot about the Atonement
and what it does for us. I think the thing that struck me was that
even if only one of us made it back to Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ
still would have taken all the sins of the world and pains upon
himself. It just amazes me to think of that kind of love. Always
remember that Jesus knows exactly how you feel because He has felt
that specific pain. He knows your pain specifically. Always remember
that and draw strength from it. Well sisters, I love you and I know
that if you keep on going down this plan of happiness that you will
receive just that, happiness.
Well, Caelen, I am glad you are having a good time. And you just keep
on driving that car two feet. :) So Yoda is absolutely a good name
because he is short and green and awesome. You need to stop beating
yourself so badly in chess. I am sure that you feel really good and
yourself feels really beaten. :) Well Caelen, remember that hugs are
really good and if you give enough of them it makes you feel good and
the person being hugged also feels good. Just remember that this
gospel puts you on an eternal path that leads to endless joy and
peace. I just wanted to tell you this because can you imagine what it
will be like to have eternal joy and peace?!! Never having to worry
about a thing. Just remember that it is never worth it in this life
to not stay on this path compared to eternity. Well good luck and
just keep following the path of happiness. I love you and good luck.
I love you and good luck!!! Elder

Kristalyn,
Well this week I had a drunk ask me for my watch and I had a drunk ask
if we play saxophones at church and another drunk ask me if we give
out money. Yeah, I am really tight with the drunks in my area. Well
it isn't dangerous just kind of funny. The only thing it made me
realize is that I will never drink alcohol. It made me realize how
much it rips apart families. Sometimes it makes me really depressed
because this is destroying the families of Mongolia. Oh well that is
what I am trying to help with. So the whole bike thing sounds really
embarrassing. But I could see myself doing the same thing on
accident. So don't get too worried about it. So Kristalyn I don't know
what I can tell you to do but just realize that your biggest source of
advice is the person that knows everything. Kristalyn, God is with
you and he will help you if you ask him. Realize that personal
revelation comes in many ways and be prepared to receive it when you
need it. Realize that the Atonement can fix everything. I won't give
you much advice in this area due to that fact that I don't really feel
like it is my place but Heavenly Father knows you and he knows what
you need to do. Sometimes he might let you do a little of the choices
by yourself but he will still guide you if you sincerely ask. Good
luck and I love you.
Love Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment