Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,
Well this week has been pretty good. SO this week I was able to understand the concept of "perfect love casteth out all fear." I was able to teach with some power through the Holy Ghost because I really cared about the investigators I was talking to. It made me realized just how much I cared for them and I just hope this feeling of love can help me overcome all fears of talking or making mistakes in the language. Well, the language as always keeps improving. So this week I got my new transfer call. I will.....stay in my old area of Chingeltei but I get a new American companion named Elder Verdusco. It should be wonderful to work with him especially since it makes me have to use my language skills to introduce him to all my investigators. Well this coming Sunday I will view General Conference. It should be really nice to hear from the prophet. I am so excited to hear from him. I really just can't wait to take notes. Well my old companion will go to the country and become a branch President. It was good to hear that all of you are doing fine this week. It was really a good week for me especially because it is warming up. I am really grateful for all of your support. Sorry I can't write a lot but today we are really busy with getting ready to clean the house and move my old companion out. Well I love you and thank you for all of your letters.

Sisters:
So this week has been pretty good. So this week I will get a new companion. I am staying in my area but my whole district will become Americans. My companion will be Elder Verdusco a really nice elder who likes to have fun. It should be pretty great. I am pretty excited for it but I will miss my old companion. Well this week has been pretty good and the language is improving as always. It was really cool to teach a lesson this week where I didn't stumble over any words. (It still was really short) Well I am excited to see General Conference. It should take place this coming Sunday. I will get to see it in English which is nice. Well I also have had a good week when it comes to speaking. I have really felt my personality being able to shine a little more through the language and now I will really have to learn well because I will have to introduce my new companion to my area. It should be a really good experience for me. Well little girls it sounds like you are all having a good time. keep up the good work and be really good for me. I love you and sorry about my smaller email but today I am being kind of rushed because of my companion really wanting to play basketball. Anyway I love you and good luck.

Well Dear Kristalyn,
It is good to know you are doing well. For the food I normally never have been sick. I do really normally like the Mongolian food. For the General Conference we are seeing it this coming sunday. It should be really fun especially because I just got transferred. I am staying in my same area but I am now with a little american named Elder Verdusco. He should be great to be with and next week it should increase my e-mail time enough to send some good pictures. Well you and Megan were looking like you were having fun. Just keep having fun and everything will turn out all right. Love Elder Williams I will write more

No comments:

Post a Comment