Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,    SO when I heard about the whole 18 19 year old thing I was kind of shocked.  I thought why in the world would they send out 19 year old sisters.  I then thought that well I was 19 when I left too.  So after that is was just a sign to me that the Lord is speeding up his work here on earth.  It is so cool to be able to see and hear this wonderful news.  We truly are blessed with a living prophet of God on this earth.  A few days back I was reading a scripture in D&C 128 19-24.  It struck me so hard just how wonderful  our gospel is and how we are not just living according to some other church on this earth but are actually living and knowing the truth.  Our church is not only the true church but truth in itself.  I am so glad that I was able to be raised in a family where these restored truths were taught. Thank you so much!!!  This gospel is so amazing and fills me with the spirit every time i think about it.  So that was kind of my spiritual thought for the day.  So i will get to hear conference this next week and am really excited to be able to hear from the prophet.  I can't imagine what it was like to hear all the new revelation live.  That must have been amazing.  I wish I could have heard it live but I will still get to hear it anyways.  So this week has been pretty good.  We have been working pretty hard and we have a great family home evening planned tonight with a member family.  So the one bad thing about this week was the fact that I had food poisoning for a day.  It was a little rough but I got out of it pretty quick.  That day was pretty miserable though.  It might have been all the fat I have been eating lately.  Did I ever tell you that here they sometimes put like solid fat chunks in you food?  They also make like these kebab things and one of the pieces is actually just a huge piece of white fat.  (To be honest it is actually kind of good)  Anyways that shows me I have to not eat big pieces of solid fat as much as i used to but the problem is that if you don't eat their food they get offended so you kind of have to.  So the work is going pretty well.  We found 4 lost sheep this last week which means that they are inactive.  Some haven't come to church for years.  But it is just one facet of the work and that is who we are trying to find at the moment.  So my week has been pretty good.  Well thanks for figuring stuff out at BYU for me.  I know that it is a burden.  Thank you for that.  So this week has been getting cold and we had a little bit of snow flurries today so the winter is coming really quick.  Well i love you and thank you for all the support you are giving me. The church is true and it is wonderful.  This gospel is true and through it we can truly change.  i love you and good luck in everything you do.  Love Elder Williams
 


Dear Little Girls,
  
   So this week has been pretty good.  All of Mongolia is buzzing about the whole 19 year old sisters that can now come out on a mission.  At first it was a little weird to quite accept but than I realized that heck, I'm young too.  I also thought to the scripture in D&C which states that the gospel will be declared by the weak things of the world.  And that is us for sure.  Anyways so that was really cool to hear despite the fact that I haven't actually seen it yet.  SO I write about my week a little more in my big letter which you may of course read but I just love to talk about the things in your lives because it is so cool to see you all growing up.  so Caelen it sounds like you did fine in drivers ed.  Didn't you like the simulators.  It is just like sitting behind a cardboard box watching TV.  It really is such a joke.  anyway that is sooo cool.  So if you want to get out more you should just go on a date.  What?!!!!  Did I just say that?!!  You can do it just relax and ask a boy to one of the girl's choice dances.  So anyway that is cool.  Rachel, you are just as cute as ever.  I am so glad that you listened well to conference.  It is so cool to see you learning all of those really spiritual things.  You just now need to apply them and then they will benefit you the rest of your life.  You are growing up so much and it scares me a little.  Stop!!!  :)   So Rebecca I am very impressed by your sensitivity.  You really knew what you were writing because it was what I wrote.  You are growing too. I can see it in every email that you send.  So girls the Lord is trying to speed up this work.  That is why he has made it so 19 year old men and women can go and serve the Lord.  It is really neat to see.  It truly showed me that the Lord is guiding this church and that our prophet is truly receiving revelation in the church's behalf.  I was reading out of D&C a few days ago and I found some really cool scriptures that just made me realize just how amazing our gospel really is.  The scripture is D&C 128:19-24. Read it and tell me your thoughts on it. It is so cool to realize just how amazing our gospel really is.  It is almost like right out of a fantasy book.  We should forever shout for joy to know that we were blessed to come to this earth and be born in a family where this truth was taught.  I literally am filled with so much gratitude when I think about it.  This gospel is true.  This church is true.  The power of God is truly here upon the earth and we have the opportunity to see it everyday.  I love you so much and have a wonderful week!!!  Love Elder Williams

Dear Kristalyn
SOrry but I forgot...
  Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Kristalyn!!
Happy Birthday to yoooouuu!!
I love you and so does our entire family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment