Monday, October 8, 2012


Dear Mom and Dad,
      So this week has been really good.  My school I teach at is actually quite far away from our house and so it takes a lot of time but normally it is not a huge deal.  So we will see general conference on the 13 and 14 of October.  It is a little wait but it should be really interesting to watch.  There is actually quite a scare over here in Mongolia about whether the world is going to perish this December or not.  There are a whole bunch of theories going around and even church members are thinking something will happen.  In fact I talked to one returned missionary who is inactive and he said that America is preparing to go to war with aliens at the end of the year. The only slightly creepy thing is that he was 100 percent believing in it.  so it has caused many Mongolians to stop and think whether they are going in the right direction or not.  I think that in the end it will help our missionary work.  So that is the way things are here over in Mongolia.  My companion actually asked me if the whole America and aliens thing was true and lets just say I played a little bit with his mind.  Of course I told him after that this was a lie but it was a little funny to kid around with him.  SO anyway we are just having a good time over here in Mongolia.  So anyways it sounds like you are all having a great time over in America.  It has been really fun to see you all grow from this side of the world.  I am so glad that our family has been sealed together in the temple.  As I was thinking I realized that the times I have been the most happy is when I was living the gospel with my family.  Thank you so much for setting the examples that you have.  I love you and wish you the best of luck in everything you do.
Love Elder Williams

PS.  So I forgot to type a little bit about something that has been kind of bothering my mind.  I hope you don't think that I am not working hard here but I realized that in a year I want to go to college and the hard thing is that I can't really do it here from Mongolia.  So I was wondering if you could just kind of see if that kind of thing is possible to do from home and if so I would really appreciate it.  I don't really know what to say other than the fact that I feel like right after my mission I need to go to BYU.  So anyways just kind of surf around a little and see what you come up with.  Please and if not don't worry I can always go and wait a semester like I had originally planned.  I love you and thanks a lot. 
 


SO Dear Little Sisters,
     It is so nice to hear from all of you as always.  I love getting your letters whether they be big or small.  So this week has been pretty good.  Me and my new companion are doing great so far and we have found a lot of new people to teach.  Our work so far has been pretty successful and we have another really golden investigator who really wants to join our church.  So that is a great thing about this week.  So I am also just getting used to my new companion who is really a nice guy.  We are the same group so neither of us is senior or junior which is actually kind of nice.  Our Bishops daughter was baptized this week which was really fun to see.  Also I got to play some basketball today before I taught English which was so nice since I haven't been able to do it much since I came to Mongolia.  So that has been my week.  So it sounds like your week was pretty good.  So Caelen, I am so proud that you got your permit.  Whether you say you want to drive or not I know that eventually you will come to love it.  Just don't drive too fast.  :)  Also Caelen, school is what we make it and if we have a bad day some of that depends on us and how we react to it. Just don't worry and Caelen take and use the advice you always give.  Just keep smiling.  So Rachel,  sounds like you had a rough day but don't worry those days are just things that everybody goes through.  let it go and just have a good time.  anyway just remember that your days are better than you think they are.  Always remember to ask Heavenly Father for help.  He is always there and will literally give you strength to move on and do the things that you need to do.  Also just keep on reading.  It is good for you and you can always learn new words and concepts through reading.  By the way make a rocking chair.  That would be really cool.  So Rebecca, sounds like your week was pretty good.  I loved having the opportunity to hear devotionals every week back in the MTC and always takes notes when you go to one.  There is so much the Spirit can teach you through other people and the talks they give.  By the way great job on your music test and it sounds like you did well on the other one too.  You have always been awesome.  :)  So also you are living the college life.  What a popular little thing you are?!!!!   :)  I love you all and I wish you all the best of luck and just know that your brother is preparing for another Mongolian winter.  I love you and good luck.  Love Elder Williams

Dear Kristalyn,     So it sounds like your life is doing pretty good.  Right now I am really having a good time being with my new companion.  He is pretty good and we are doing quite a bit of work.  We have a few new investigators on the way and hopefully we can get one of our investigators baptized in the next few weeks.  So it sounds like your week was awesome.  By the way Odmaa's last name is Dechin or something like that but I don't know if that will help or not. (You might have to write Dechin Odmaa because sometimes there last names are first) I will ask her the next time I meet with her and then you can chat with her.  So it sounds fun that you went over to Springville.  Those were really good times.  I read an interesting article in the Liahona last week and I suggest that you read it.  It was such a great message for me and I think it would be good for you to.  It is titled, "Good things keep on coming"  Anyway so I don't know about the whole VISA thing yet but it seems like I might be okay but I will for sure tell you next week whether to send me money or not.  I can just see you as a little ninja just cleaning houses.  You must have looked so cute.  SO that is also cool that you will be one of Becca's bridesmaids.  I hope you have a blast with that.  So anyway you life does sound pretty awesome.  So my life is really been just about the same.  I am getting really used to Mongolia and I am really just living the missionary life.  it is kind of weird because it is just the way I have been living life but after the mission will be strange for a while.  I just can't believe that I am already a year and almost 2 months into my mission.  I am almost finished and I don't like the sound of that.  So my new companion as I said before is good and we are having a great time.  SO just know that nothing new is really happening right now other than just the work.  Oh by the way there was a guy that told me that all of America is about to go to war with aliens.  That was an interesting experience.  So that is pretty cool.  Well I love you and good luck in everything you do.  Love Elder Williams 

No comments:

Post a Comment