Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dear Mom and Dad,    So this week has been really good.  Especially since I heard that there was going to be a temple built in Cedar City like half an hour ago.  One of the older couples turned and asked me "Hey do you know the elder that lives in cedar city?  and I turned and said "that's me!"  and then they told me.  I can't believe it.  I can only say that it will truly be a blessing in all of the lives of the people in that area.  I am sooooo excited.  And the I saw the picture and can say that it will truly be a beautiful site for all of the people in the valley.  I can't wait and if there are any developments I do expect a few pictures.  I haven't been able to hear conference so far but I will see it this next saturday.  And then there is a really huge thing that will be going on for a few days.  It is the 20th year anniversary of the church in Mongolia.  They have activities planned everyday and I hope to be able to see a lot of the things they will do.  It will be really fun.  Well this week was actually pretty cold and it just keeps snowing.  Not a lot but it still is that cold.  I can't wait for spring.  So we are still playing basketball every morning but it would be easier to play if we had iceskates on.  I have only slipped a few times so far.  Well this week we are still teaching our fantastic investigator.  Her name is Namuunaa and she bore her testimony in sacrament meeting yesterday.  That was really surprising.  We also are preparing a choir song for the 20 year anniversary and it is really good and it is so fun to be able to sing again.  I haven't really sung much the last two years.  Every once and a while.  But now we are practicing quite a bit and it has been really fun.  Well it sounds like General Conference was really fun to watch.  I really haven't heard much about America but that whole Supreme Court thing sounds really scary!!  I really pray that the Lord will keep America strong.  I guess the the world in general needs help.  Well I can't wait to go with you to Priesthood session next year Dad.  Well it is great to be able to email you guys and it dawned on me that in a month and a half we will all be talking again.  Well keep up the good work and good luck.  I love you both.  Love Elder Williams
 


Well Dear little girls,
    Well it sounds like all of you are doing fantastic.  Well I am so excited for the temple in Cedar City.  I know that it will truly bless the Cedar City area and I thank our Heavenly Father for allowing a temple to be built there.  Truly this is the Lord's work, for it can not be stopped.  The blessings involved in the building of a temple are truly magnificent and the reason why is that they are eternal.  The temple in a way is always a reminder to us that we are eternal and that this life's purpose is bigger than most people understand.  It shows us that we are progressing on a path so wonderful that we can not imagine what is at the end and to be completely honest there is not an end.  Eternal progression.  It is truly one of wonderful things about our loving Heavenly Father.  He will always help us to progress.  Well this week has been good but cold.  That has been the biggest problem is that the weather will not warm up.  It is really frustrating.  I am really sick of this whole cold weather thing.  Well it sounds like all of you had a pretty good week.  and the reason that is , is because of that huge grand finale at the end called conference.  I haven't been able to see it yet but I plan to see it next week.  I am so excited for it.  Well my investigator bore her testimony in sacrament meeting.  That was really cool to see.  Unfortunately our only problem is her parents but if we trust the Lord everything should turn out okay.  Rachel I hope that you get better.  Feeling sick can really be a downer some times but just remember that you are done with school in like a month and a half.  Well just keep up the great work Rachel and know that God loves you sooooo much.  (Also the rumor here is that if you eat wolf meat it will help you feel better.  I know that there aren't a lot of wolves in Cedar City but always remember Shylo does look pretty tasty.)   (Joke)  :)  Well Caelen, I admit that  I haven't seen pictures of the Land before time in a long time.  It was a great refreshing moment when I saw them.  Hey by the way just watch out for Sharpteeth.  They are all over the place.  Well I hope that you get better too.  It is really miserable being sick sometimes but on the bright side you got to eat cinnamon rolls!!!!  (I hope so)  Well Rebecca, it sounds like you are doing what I want to do.  Spaghetti to the face does sound like a great activity.  Let me just say that the birthday parties here sometimes end the same way.  Really annoying when you are in a suit coat.  Well keep up the great work up at BY of U.  You are doing great.  Well little girls have a great day and always remember that every cloud has a silver lining and every Darth Vader has a good side.  (I love cheesy lines)  I love you all and good luck.  Love Elder Williams


Dear Kristalyn,
  I am soooo excited for the temple in Cedar City.  Speaking of temples I don't want to intrude but I am a little curious.  Just say that you happened to get married in a few months (I am trying to make this sound unobvious)  what temple would you get married in?  Temples are such a wonderful blessing from our Heavenly Father.  I really wish I could be with you the first day that you went and received your endowment but know that once I get home we can both go to a session with the whole family.  Hey don't worry about anything Kristalyn.  I really believe that if you trust the Lord everything in you future will be okay.  Just tell that anxiety to hit the road.  (I realize that line was kind of like a cheesy Richard Simmons kind of line but it is the best I got)  That is soo cool about Derek and tell them congratulations from me.  They are helping God's children into this world.  Well I saw your picture.......................
............ and you both look great.  Don't feel like you need my approval in this relationship.  You've got it.   Well I hope that you have a great week and I love you soo much.  Love Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment