Saturday, May 25, 2013




Dear Little Sisters,
  Well this week has been pretty good for me.  Just kind of surviving the heat and snow of Mongolia at one time.  It sounds like your week has been pretty good.  So Caelen, it sounds like you are doing great.  Hey that is absolutely awesome on the end of levels math thing.  I have never been able to pull that one off.  You are the man......well...sort of.  (To be honest that is like one of the only movie quotes that I am remembering right now)  that is so cool.  I know that you were a math genius.  So that fact that you and Rachel moved out of your old room is kind of shocking me in the first place but good luck on painting up your old room. By the way, just what has happened with my old room?  Has it become the family nap room or something?  Just curious. well keep up being your great self my young padawan.  Before you know it you will be a jedi master.  Wow that is cool.   well Rachel, you sound like a genius too.  Since when did you guys get so smart?  :)  You will be smarter than me when I get back.  Well good job on the history test and you should go to biology because earth science is a really boring class and they just teach you everything you have learned since like 1st grade.  Biology isn't that hard you just have to read a little bit. No big deal.  I am sure that you are pumped for the summer.  Hey you guys have to promise me to send me a few pictures of all of you guys up at the family reunion.  I want to see how much of you have changed.  Please bi chamaas guij baina.  (I'm begging you)   or should I say (I you from begging am) Well I will try to send a few cool pictures myself.  Well Rebecca,  I didn't get your email for some strange reason but I did hear from dad that you are just working your little heart out.  Well keep up the great work up at BYU and before you know it you will be teaching your inexperience brother how to do everything and just where everything is on BYU.  I literally know nothing next to you.  Well I hope that all of you have a great day and keep up being the coolest little sisters in the world.  I love you.  Love Elder Williams 

Well Dear Kristalyn,
  You two look pretty good in your pictures. Good job and don't worry about the whole wedding thing.  Everything will work out.   It sounds like all of you are having a great time up in Provo.  The baseball game sounds amazing and I can't wait to go to a few games with you guys.  Well this week has been pretty normal for me except today I didn't have to teach English.  Oh we do have another baptism coming up this week which should be really cool and hopefully everything should go good there.  So I did bring some pictures today and I hope that I have some time to send them off to you guys.  Great stuff.  So it does rain a lot here in Mongolia.  So a quick story about rain.  Me and my companion were walking this week and as we came out of the church building the sky was soooo black.  My companion insisted that is was just dust in the air and that we would be okay.  So we go to the bus stop and I keep telling him that it is going to rain and he keeps telling me that nothing will happen.  Well as we are standing there it starts to rain a little bit and so we run into the store for shelter.  Well it doesn't rain and it stopped and so he smiles at me (kind of like the little I know I was right smile)  Well we walk back out and we are literally two feet from the door when this huge wall of rain just pummels the both of us and soaks the road in like 5 seconds.  So there is your story.  Well you are looking so great and keep up the great work.  I love you.  Love Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment