Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mom and Dad I'm sooo sooo sorry but the internet died here right when I
was sending my email so I can only write very little because it
deleted my whole other email. I just want you all to know that I love
you and I'm so proud of you and that the Lord will stand by you
always. Thank you for your love and prayers. My blog members :)
might be a little disappointed but I love you all. Good luck and know
that your son is always drinking really hot water here.

To Sisters: It is so great to hear from all of you. It really makes my day. So
> Caelen you have met someone that was in Ping Pong with me. Too bad I
> absolutely can't really remember him but don't tell him that. Well
> Rebecca it sounds like you are doing wonderful. If you do happen to
> go on a mission you will have a wonderful experience. Also keep up
> with the Russian. It really is a really similar alphabet and I can
> read Russian I just have no idea what it means. Also don't get fat
> from eating all that lunch. So Rachel the big bad baby sitter. 20
> dollars could get you a lot here. I'm so proud that you are doing
> well in school. That is interesting to hear about the sister that
> will come here. She might have already entered the MTC but if not I
> will definitely see her in May. I'm just hoping my sponsor will take
> another American missionary to take a little off my schedule. Well
> this week was good. I don't know if I told you but they serve all
> water hot here. and when I say hot I mean hot. It now seems weird to
> be served cold water. Well it has been a good week with lots of good
> lessons learned and lessons taught. My language is still tough but I
> do feel it coming along. I still am trying to get over my shyness.
> SO my message to all of you little girls this week is to not be shy
> because people actually want to know about you. Just be open and
> always love life. I love you all and I wish you all the best of luck
> in all of the things you are doing. I love you
> Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment