Monday, January 23, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,

So you're right. The weather is starting to get bitterly cold. It
is supposed to be like 45 below Celcius this Friday or so that is what
all the Mongolians are saying. It is really cold and I will survive
thank goodness. So to answer your questions I start teaching tomorrow
again for 15 days and then get another break. I think my schedule
will still be hard but I just have to survive. I don't teach on
Saturdays which nice. To answer your question about the Mongolian
missionaries they are really just normal missionaries. So this week
was really good because I realized that the language of the Spirit
speaks to all men. It was really cool because through my terrible
Mongolian we had a new member get a second wind and will hopefully
turn his life around. I realized that even though I can't speak
Mongolian very well the Lord can communicate for me. It is really
good. So I'm glad to hear about everything at home. It is really
cool to hear how much our family is bonding through these times. I
hope everything goes well at the doctors. Today I taught my companion
a lot about Joseph Smith which was cool because it helped my language
skills. I honestly have heard that our language mission is one of the
hardest or if it isn't it is the second hardest and that is why I feel
like I am never doing any progress. I hope you all are doing well and
just keep being wonderful parents and family. I'm glad you found
Elder Neubergers blog. He is a wonderful elder and his smiling face
always cheers me up. Good luck and I love you all.

Love Elder Williams

Dear Sisters. Thank you for the picture. It is really cute. I love
the fact that all of you are still you. Well I have to admit that
time really flies here in the mission field. It still feels like not
long ago that I went into the MTC. It is really amazing to see how
much I've grown over just six months. Obviously I still have a long
way to go but time really does fly if you are working hard. It is
good that you all are reading Mistborn. It is really getting cold
here. It is really getting cold here. It is really getting cold here.
Obviously it is getting really cold here. It is cool to hear that
you are really having fun. Just remember that it is all about
attitude. That is really weird to think the I am almost a fourth of
the way done with my mission and that Jordan is coming home in TWO
MONTHS!!!! Well that just shows that if you go on a mission you have
make all you can out of it. I love you and just keep being sunny.
Remember that while you are all eating chocolate cookies I am eating
really weird dairy products.

No comments:

Post a Comment