Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,
I am so glad to have been able to talk with you this week. I am
really grateful for that conversation. SO this week has been pretty
good. I really enjoy being with my new companion in a new area. It
has been really good there. My Mongolian is improving which is
always a blessing from god. I am just doing well here in Mongolia.
My last final to give is this Wednesday. I can't wait for that to be
over. It is a little stressful. SO also this week filmed me in like
a little interview and I think they are trying to show to other people
that their school has foreigners. They even filmed my old companion
who doesn't even teach there. It was really kind of funny though
because they are really just trying to make their college look really
good. I felt like me and him were talk show hosts. So anyway I am
forever in Mongolia on video which is kind of cool. So Mongolia is
still the same but now I am in more of a flat area. The new area is
really beautiful and I am going to get some pictures of it soon. Well
today has been kind of busy so sorry but i am sending Kristalyn some
more photos so you should be able to see those. Also Grandma thank
you for the letter. I am really glad to hear from you too. I am so
grateful for this gospel. Without this gospel we really couldn't be
happy in this life. That is what I feel and know to be true. I
thought about it (not that I have any doubts) and even if this gospel
wasn't true and would still be happy with my life because it truly
does bring more joy than anything else I've seen or experienced. I
guess that is one of that testimonies that tells us that it is true.
Well, I love all of you and I wish you all the best of luck.
Dear Little Sisters,
All of you commented on how skinny I've gotten. that is kind of weird.
Anyway so this week has been pretty good. I am right now with my
companion going to try and build up some better muscles. :)
Apparently from the other Elders I have gotten to know that I could
get a six pack if I worked hard. That is how much weight I have lost.
Anyway I will see. I might just get to lazy. So my new companion is
great and we are having a good time right now. My last English final
is this Wednesday so that should be fun. (I really hate cheaters)
Also my companion might possibly teach English at a new place so I get
to sit in the back and watch him teach. So this week sounds pretty
good back at home. Caelen, it sounds like you just need to rest that
hip of yours. Rachel, tech is really fun. I think you should like
it. Also enjoy the end of the year at school and most importantly
have a good summer. Well Rebecca I have wanted to see a solar eclipse
my whole life. It looks like you got that great opportunity. Hey you
just go and solo it up at the graduation for me okay? Hey girls I
love you and I wish you all the best of luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment