Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,
   This week has been a really good week so far and I am just trying to learn Mongolian.  So, this week I went on an exchange with an elder in my district and though he is older than me he still struggles with the language more than I do.  So that meant that I was really having to talk a lot.  So this week I pretty much taught 3/4 of the lesson and I did really good through the Lord's help.  I pretty much taught the whole lesson by myself and I extended her the baptismal commitment.  She will hopefully be baptized in 2 weeks but if it is a little longer that is still okay.  So I guess what I learned this week is that even though I this language is one of the hardest in the world I can still be a tool in the Lord's hands to teach people.  I also felt the spirit testifying through me when I was teaching which was a really special experience for me.  I really enjoyed that lesson and I hope I can have another one like it.  I guess my Mongolian has improved quite well lately do to the fact that it is getting easier to communicate with people.  So I am glad to hear about the family back home.  I also am grateful for the scriptures you sent me mom.  They are really good and I can't believe I missed them when I was reading there.  I guess that goes to show that the spirit can guide you to the things that we specifically need to learn in the scriptures.  Lately I have noticed that if I come with a question in my mind before I read my scriptures I really learn so much more and the answer to my question is always found.  I have found so much peace out of the scriptures and I will forever use them to find my answers.  Well Dad, thank you for the story.  I really hope everything works out.  I hope that you can see them again.  I know that this will be a great moment for the family if you can all meet again.  The Lord's plan for families is one of happiness and I just can't wait for the happiness to come if this all works out.  Well Mom and Dad, I am doing fine here and I just hope all of you are having a good day.  PS.  Sorry about the pictures I forgot my cord but I will send them next time.  I know that this is probably getting annoying and for that I am sorry but I will send them eventually and.  Well I love all and good luck.  Elder Williams

Dear Little Sisters,
WHEN I AM GONE, DON'T GROW UP AT ALL!!!!!  Just kidding.  Well Caelen it sounds like you are having a good week this week.  Also good luck on finding that math assignment.  Chi chadna.  (You Can!)  Anyway so yeah just remember all the really good days and remember the really good days that will come probably tomorrow.  Every day is a good day if you make it that way.  So Rachel, you little reader you!  I am glad you enjoy the book series.  That sounds really awesome.  Also I am proud of you for enjoying helping Sister Woolsey.  It sounds like you helped her a lot.  Remember that service is the key to making yourself happy.  So Rebecca, this David guy sounds like he is okay.  I think I might give you permission to go on another date.  I am still deciding so don't rush.  Also you got like the coolest solo in the world!!!!  I am so proud of you.  Send me a recording.  Also good job on getting your young womens' Medallion.  You are doing what the Lord wants you to do.  So this week was pretty good.  It did get cold again but I will eventually be 100 % warm.  So we managed to meet with a lot of investigators and this week I pretty much taught an entire lesson by myself in Mongolian which was a really good confidence booster for me.  I taught our little investigator Anujin and I also set her baptismal date if she prepares like she needs to.  I felt the spirit so strong that lesson. It was like a constant warm burning in my heart.  I really enjoyed it and when the lesson was over I was just so .......joyful I guess.  It was really cool and spiritual.  I just hope she can be baptized before I leave this area.  Well I will just keep working hard and I hope you are all having a good time.  Well I wish you all good luck.  Bi ta nart khairtai shuu.  I Love you all.  amjilt khusie.  Good luck.  ta narin shaltgaalt amarkhan baikh bolho!!  Your tests will be easy.   Don't worry.  Elder Williams


Dear Kristalyn,  Thank you for the skype account.  I am doing good so far and don't worry about me I am having a good time.  So I have only had 1 convert and I haven't baptized anyone and I haven't seen any really big miracles but the one thing I learned is that there are small miracles going on around us each day.  Often times we are peoples miracles and we don't even realize it.  I just learned the secret is watching for these little things.  It doesn't matter if we are missionaries or members but these things are happening all the time.  I also am amazed at what the Lord has made.  It is just breathtaking sometimes and we are only seeing a little part of it.  And he made it all for us.  He loves us so much that he created some of the most beautiful things for you and I to see.  Well good luck and I hope you are doing well.  Also keep going and watching star wars for me.  :)  Well I love you.  Love Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment