Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,
So first I will tell you about my week. So this week we were told
that sisters would move into our apartment and so what happened was
that we are now living with another two elders. We are all Americans
so we speak a lot of English but somehow my Mongolian is rapidly
improving. Also this week we met with a lot of investigators. My
little convert Anujin didn't come to church but her uncle did The
uncle seems to be a rough guy on the outside but really actually seems
interested in our church. He has already had some church contact and
we just want him to meet with us more which might be very possible.
Elder Verducso and me are doing fine but it is getting hot and so that
means that wearing the suit coats is a little harder. So I will be
skyping at 9:45 in the morning here and that means that you will be
getting the call at 7:45 in the evening. Be waiting a little early
just so we won't have scheduling problems. Well the English is almost
done for the summer which should be a nice break. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY
DAD!!!! I hope I could get enough emotion through the computer.
There is one thing I can't believe. I still can't believe that Trent
and Mckay are waiting for there calls. It is so weird. Wish them
good luck for me. They are making the best decision of their lives.
Well it sounds like the new lawn mower is pretty good. Don't let Mom
get too crazy with the garden though. :) The thing I learned the
most this week was that I can speak this language better and better.
I just need to relax and just say what the spirit directs me to do.
Well other than that this week has been just a good week. I really
don't have a lot to say other than that the weather is getting really
nice but also really dusty. I am just trying to be a good missionary.
By the way I put in a lot of miles myself here when it comes to
walking in the mission field. But I think I will pass on the 50 miler
because we all know that it will turn out to be about 70. Well I love
you all and I hope that all of you are having a great spring. Love
Elder Williams

Dear Little Sisters,
SO this week has been pretty good. My language skills are really
starting to get better which is always a good thing. So it sounds
like all of you are having a great time with school getting out and
all. Rachel, it sounds like you are doing great. I am also glad you
get to go to the temple again because at the temple we can truly feel
the Holy Ghost. The thing I would ask you to do is go to the temple
with a question in your mind. If you go with a question the Holy
Ghost is so strong that you will be able to find the answer to it.
That is what I always enjoyed. The peace in the temple is something
that can not be duplicated anywhere. No man made contraption or
theory or anything else can bring peace into your life like the temple
can. By the way, great job on the math. Before you know it you can
teach Rebecca and Caelen math :) So Caelen, I still have lost a
little "wait" Actually not that much but I actually like it off.
Yeah that super hero thing sounds great but Mistborn is better and we
both know it. :) Well I hope you are having a good time and I would
ask a favor from you. Draw a picture about your favorite Book of
Mormon example (make it really good) and send it in my next package
with a reason of why that is your favorite prophet missionary or etc.
I would like to show the people I teach and I will translate what you
write. In fact, all of you girls do that for me. So Rebecca, I am so
glad to have heard from you. I can't believe that Jamie is home. It
seems just like a few months ago that she left. I am also glad you
have been thinking about what the gospel has done for you. It is
amazing how much we don't see when it is right in front of our noses.
The peace in our family life can not be found anywhere but only
through the gospel. Also don't worry about that AP Psych test. It is
not hard especially with as hard as you studied. So the thing I would
tell you to do is don't stress. If you stress you lose things. Also,
don't stress about trying to be not stressed. :) If you relax
everything will work out. So girls this week has been good and I am
really happy for you. I am still trying to get Anujin baptized but
she didn't come to church this last week but her uncle did. That
would be really cool if we could get her uncle baptized. Anyway we
are trying and she will be baptized eventually. So all of you girls
thank you for your support and just remember that life is good. Hey,
good luck and have a good day!!! Remember that happiness is YOUR
decision. Well I love you. PS see you in a week!!
Love Elder Williams

Kristalyn,
Sorry I will absolutely remember pictures next time.  Well Kristalyn
the first thing I can tell you is that the first problem is that
saying that you damaged that friendship in the first place.  It is all
about attitude.  There is a very simple answer to your problem.  Just
forget it.  Well I know that everything will work out for your good.
So the love for the people is quite an interesting thing.  You don't
feel it until you think about going and leaving and that is when I am
beginning to become depressed that I will leave here one day.  I am
really going to miss this place.  So I will see you in a few days on
skype which will be fun.  Hey just have a good day and remember that
life isn't that bad if you are grateful for everything you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment