Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,
SO today was a really good day but slightly bitter sweet. We went
up to the country and played some sports for about six hours. The
reason we did is because one of the elders out of our MTC group is
going home because of an injury in the MTC. It was cool and we all
got to have a good time with the other elder. He is doing well but he
has to go back. It is possible that he could come back but it would
be hard. Anyway, it was cool because I carried him down the mountain
for quite a ways just because he really can't walk to far on his foot.
I was the biggest so I obviously carried him for the longest distance
but it was still fun. So because of that I really can't write that
much this week. Today was really busy and also that fact is that we
might be homebound during the elections due to the riots that seem to
take place here. Don't worry about me, I will be fine. The one thing
I have come to realize is that the Lord is with us no matter where we
go. So the language is coming along good and now people are all
complimenting on my language skills. The secret was that I just had
to open my mouth more. Oh well. The curse of Elder Williams. So
anyways I am always just striving to talk more and now small; talking
is becoming a little easier. So I am just having a good time. It
sounds like both of you are having a wonderful time back at home. I
hope you both have fun up at the cabin. The weirdest thing this next
week is that I will be 20 this coming Sunday. That doesn't feel
right. I still feel like I am 18. Well that doesn't really matter
except that instead of being a dumb 19 year old I will be a dumb 20
year old. :) Well sorry the email couldn't be that long but I was
really busy today. Next week I will write something for the big
family if you want. I am a little apprehensive about this coming
transfer because I could be put in as a Senior companion or there is a
little possibility of trainer. I don't really want that now and so I
admit I am a little scared but my thoughts are that the Lord won't do
that quite yet. Anyway I love you all and I wish you all the best of
luck.   Love Elder Williams

Dear Little Sisters, It is so good to hear from you. Sorry I won't
be able to write a whole lot today because I am really busy. We went
up and visited the Mongolian countryside and it was just gorgeous. It
was just so cool looking and it was like nothing I am really ever
experienced. The sad part is that I didn't get any photos but next
time I will send a whole bunch to you. Well it sounds like all of you
are having a really good time. Rachel, the temple really is a special
place and it is only through going to the temple that we can see what
is really important about life. It isn't about the people we know, or
how famous we get but the great thing about life is to have joy
through the gospel. Caelen, it sounds like you are having a great
time reading and don't tell me anything about any books because I want
to read them. Also just keep remembering great movie lines just for
me. Rebecca, yes being 20 does sound a little strange but so does you
sounding 18. Well my birthday should be a great day just because it
is Sunday. Hopefully a lot of investigators come. Don't wreck
Kristalyn's new car if you drive it. :) Anyways little girls I love
you all and I wish you all the best of luck. Love Elder Williams

Dear Kristalyn,
YOU GOT A CAR!!!!!!!  I am so jealous of you baikhgui you.  I am
really just wanting to sit down and drive.  I haven't driven in
forever.  So that is really cool and I hope you are a little richer in
the coming months.  I am glad to hear that you got to see Brandon but
that is also really hard at least according to my hearing.  Wish him
luck from me.  Well this week was good but I can't write a lot today
just because I am a little busy.  Anyways today I got out and viewed
the Mongolian country side and it was really cool.  It looked just
like it did in the twilight movie just because it was raining.  Anyway
send me a real picture of your car and then  I will really talk to
you.  I love you and just keep being the greatest little pixie sister
in the world.  I love you.  elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment