Sunday, September 30, 2012

So Dear Mom and Dad,
      So late last night I got a new companion.  He just flew in from a town called Khovd and his name is Elder Enkhtaivan.  He is a really cool guy and hopefully we should have a lot of great new memories in Unur.  So this day has been pretty good.  It is a little more hectic being with a Mongolian but I should fit in just fine. I was happy to learn just how well you are both doing.  It sounds like you are all having a blast.  So Dad, it sounds like though the rock trip was great you are happy to be home.  It was cool to know that you got to get some cool rock though.  So Mom it sounds like you kind of had a busy week also.  Just don't talk to people to much or you will get just as tired as dad is.  SO the work here is going well.  Odmaa has just discovered the Mormon.org and is watching like all the possible videos she can on it.  She actually speaks really good English and that is because she lived in India for 5 years.  well I am doing well here and we should be hopefully setting a baptismal date with about 3 new investigators or at least I am hoping that.  I still have to show my new companion around the area so that will be fun.  Anyways so that is really all the new things that happened this week.  English is still as hectic as ever but if I prepare well I don't really have to worry too much.  The hardest thing is just balancing missionary work and English.  Well that is really all there is this week.  I will send my pictures of Odmaa next week hopefully and that is actually her baptism.  So I am so glad you got the shoes for me.  That will come in handy soo much because my other shoes are doing well but during the winter they have no grip whatsoever.  I literally slip on just solid tile because the bottom sole freezes like a rock.  Well it feels like winter is getting nearer and so I'm just not wanting to experience a supposed really cold Mongolian winter.  All the Mongolians are saying that this winter is supposed to be colder than last year.  Well we will see when it comes to it.  So just know that your son is doing well over here in Mongolia and though I admit I don't have much to write today just know that I am doing fine over here.  I love you so much and I wish you the best of luck.  Love Elder Williams

Dear Little Sisters,
      It is so nice to be able to hear from all of you this week.  Yes Rebecca I got your other email to no worries.  Anyways, this week really hasn't had a lot of changes other than I am now with a new companion named Elder Enkhtaivan.   He is a good elder and we should hopefully have a lot of success together.  Anyways I'm sorry that I won't write a lot this week but being with a Mongolian companion does shorten internet time a little.  So just know that my week was pretty good.  Well it sounds like all of you are doing well.  Caelen I heard about how you will flirting with a boy at the ward party.  You are so cute!!!!  :)  Also those simulators are really a joke in the disguise of a really cool scary word.  Don't worry about them.  You will do fine.  So Rachel that is so cool that you could go to the temple dedication.  I am so glad that you were able to watch the dedication and be able to remember it.  so Rebecca you and your new iphone sounds really cool and I did get your email.  You just keep showing those BYU professors who you really are. They will be begging to give good grades to you.  anyways girls just remember that I love you all and good luck in everything that you do.  I love you all.  Love Elder Williams

Dear Kristalyn,
     So this week has been pretty good.  I got a new companion and everything seems to be going pretty good so far.  So anyway I really don't have much to write about this week but just know that I am doing fine over here.  SO if you want a penpal I guess you can write Odmaa.  She is 23 years old and is a good new convert of the church.  Just yesterday she had her new calling which was a welcomer.  Yes that calling exists here.  Anyway she did wonderful and she really needed it because she is a little shy.  It was good for her.  Anyway you can write here because she speaks good English and will understand most of what you will write.  So you may write her.  She was trying to go to BYU Provo but she may end up going to the UofU just because it is easier and she has everything she needs to go there.  She has a life goal of seeing the Salt Lake Temple so that should be good for her.  so anyways you may write her if you want to.  You can probably find her on Facebook but I will have to ask her.  anyways that is the way the mission field is.  Hey don't worry about your major everything will be okay.  Hey I love you and just know that you are in my prayers.  Love Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment