Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dear Little Girls,

   It is so nice to be able to hear from you this morning.  It has been really cool to know that you have helped Kristalyn sooo much.  You have been a helper in God's hand in getting Kristalyn an eternal family.  So this week has been good but you can read about it in the other larger email.  So Caelen, I hope that your feet don't hurt to bad because I wouldn't want those little piggy toes in pain now.  :)  I am impressed by your scripture reference you shared with me and may I say that you have been a big hand in those "small and simple things".  I hope that you are enjoying being with Uncle Mike and Aunt Beck and Logan.  Family is so precious and we should try and enjoy every moment we have with them.  Well I didn't really wrestle but I was able to watch the opening of Naadam and see the big wrestlers go out.  You think the superbowl is big in America.  On the last wrestling match of Naadam the streets are silent because every body is in watching it on there TV's.  It was funny because we walked outside and there was literally nobody on the streets.  Well I think that you should spell your nickname nainii because that is how they spell it in Mongolian.  So Rachel....mm...mm.mm. ..............HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RACHEL!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!.....WHISTLE WHISTLE.......BOOM BOOM (FIREWORKS) .  So you are now 15.  You are so old yum baina!!!!  Hey good luck up at girls camp and make sure to eat plenty of smores.  Wow I haven't eaten those in forever.  Well you are the best littliest sister in the world and even though I am a little late I hope that you had a wonderful birthday.  Rebecca, I am glad that you could help Kristalyn so well and I am thankful for your example to.  I am so glad that you can spend some time with your cousins and your little sisters.  They look up to you soooo much and you are really a good example for them.  Well keep taking naps for me and sleep next time for 4 hours.  You are a great girl.  So little sisters you are all so awesome and just keep up the great work and before you know it you will be in the celestial kingdom.  Good luck.  Love Elder Williams


Dear Kristalyn,
    Congratulations.  As a brother sitting here in Mongolia, I have many different emotions right now.  All of them are good.  I guess one would be just how proud I am of you.  You did it!!!  You have completed several other steps down the path of the plan of salvation.  You are closer than ever now.  Now it only takes one thing and you are well aware of that.  Enduring to the end.  I'm not going to preach to you about enduring to the end considering that you are a member.  But I would at least like to write my thoughts about it.  Obviously enduring to the end will be a little hard.  But if we trust in the one we know suffered for us we can do it a lot more nicely,  When I endure the end I want to be beat up and bruised and dusty and bleeding and the only reason I say that is because I feel like if I didn't try my very hardest I wouldn't be worthy of eternal life.  Now obviously we aren't talking about actual beatings but I want to go to my heavenly father and say "I tried and even though I wasn't perfect, I did try"  I think that you will do fine in your marriage and know that if you continue down the correct path you will make it.  I am so proud of you.  I am also so grateful that you were able to go through the temple and make for yourself those sacred covenants.  I know that you will slowly begin to understand things more little by little.  The peace of the temple is something so beautiful.  To be completely honest, it was the temple that kept me going on my mission when I learned everything about mom.  It was there that I felt that the Lord would take care of my family while I was away.  And he has.  More than I could imagine.  He has blessed us so much and I don't know why other than just to say that he loves us and is with us every step of the way.   So continue to go to the temple and I can't wait to be able to go with you when I get back.  I really want to go again.  I have forgotten so much.  Well lastly I would just like to say that you don't even know the joy that went through me when I read your email.  One of my own family members is one step closer to the celestial kingdom.  That is what I am trying to get people to do everyday and so often they don't listen.  Our goal is not baptism but is truly the temple.  So I am so proud of you and because everything went so well you may take that for a sign from God that you have done the right thing.  You keep up being great and well I hope to be able to see you and your future family.  It is kind of funny.  My whole family has changed while I have been gone.  Every one is moving through life differently now.  I am a little scared to come home to be honest.  MY whole life has been dedicated to going on a mission.  That is what I have thought since I was a little baby.  If I could make it on a mission my life was good.  But now it is almost over and I don't know what to think.  Back there I have no purpose or goal anymore or that is at least how I feel.  It is like my life is kind of ending or at least that is sometimes how I feel.  I am working really hard here still.  I am trying not to think about going home.  But I do every once and a while I do and well I am not sure what to do.  But I have had specific feelings inside that have revealed to me something that was really neat and i want to tell you that there is a reason that you were the first to come into the family.  You have always kind of been the pioneer and it is your example that I am learning from right now.  I know it was not coincidence at all that you are the oldest.  Keep it up and know that the Lord has set you in your family for a very specific reason and now I have just found out one.  I love you so much and well have a great time.  Love Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment