Sunday, August 4, 2013

 
 
Dear Little Sisters,
    It sounds like you are all doing so well.  I always love to read your email because it is your mail that makes my day.  Well it sounds like you are all just being your good old self.  Keep it up.  well, Caelen, I hope that you are waiting patiently because bi buuh boloogui or in other words I am not just finished yet.  I hope that you are doing well down in the rainforest of Cedar City.  Also I could tell that you say that new movie by just looking at the little pictures you sent me.  You always did like little yellow things.  Remember how you liked rubber ducks for a while?  Or was that someone else.  Well don't mess up your new dress too much.  You should make a metal one.  But the thread might need to be a little thicker.  :)   So Rebecca, I hope that you get better because school is coming up.  Well you and your salsa dancing self you.  You are so popular.  I can't believe it.  My little shy Beppy going salsa dancing?  I hope that you didn't break your friend's feet.  :)  That is cool that you were able to go and do the bridal shower with Courtney.  That is really good and way to be supportive.  You can pass on to Courtney that I wish her the best of luck and though I don't think I will be able to make it to anything that I still am so proud of her.  Well of course you played well.  I don't think that you miss notes on the piano.  By the way you might need to wait a little while for me to learn some of our old duets.  It has been a while.  So Rachel,  I heard that you had a swimming party in the window well this last week.  Who did you invite?  As long as there were no boys than I give you permission.  I hope that no sharks bit off your little toes.  Or are they bigger than they used to be?  Hey don't worry about highschool.  People may occasionally throw trash at you but all you have to do is just run.  They don't run that fast.  :)  No actually highschool is great and you will have a lot of fun.  Always remember to rely on the Person that can help you through everything.  He can help you.  Besides once you join the football team you will be really popular.  I always knew you would be a good quarterback.  :)  well little sisters I love you and keep up the good work.  Love Elder Williams.


Dear Kristalyn, 
   It is great to hear from you and thanks for praying for me.  It is just coming so fast.  I can't believe it.  I only have three sundays left.  It will be interesting to fly into St. George.  I actually thought that I would be flying into Salt Lake.  But it shouldn't be too bad.  Especially if I have Grandma to talk to on the way down.  Well this week I have really tried shuu.  I have figured out that I just need to continue working and then everything will be great.  So that is so cool that you got a piano.  I hope that I can play a duet with you every once and a while.  That should be fun.  So you can read about my week in the other email and all of the fun things that I have done this week.  It sounds like you are all just getting ready for school.  Man talk about a hard next month.  I am going to be so tired.  Oh well.  Anything for the Lord.  So I am so proud of you just doing well in your new life.  Of course it isn't that new but I am so glad that you are starting your eternal family the way you are.  You are such a good role model for me and all of your little sisters.  Keep up being a great sister.  So I really don't have too much more to write but just know that I love you and that I am working hard to the very end.  Thanks again for your prayers.  Well I love you and good luck.  Love Elder Williams  PS.  I'm sorry that my emails are getting a little shorter but there really isn't that much to say that I haven't said already.  It isn't that the work isn't boring but I just don't know what to write anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment