Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dear Mom and Dad,

   This week has been really good and we are having a great time.  I actually got a new companion for my last several weeks here.  His name is Elder Mainbayar and he is a really good Elder.  We are working really hard and have managed to meet with quite a few people this last week.  So also this week we are teaching a little 15 year old from Kazakhstan named Lashkaa.  She is really good and is living with her member relatives.  She really likes the plan of salvation and explained to us (in a little bit broken Mongolian because she speaks Kazakh) how her mother died when she was little.  She also really misses her because she cried for a minute or two.  The only thing that might come in as a problem would be her families religious beliefs and they are not Buddist but I think they might very possibly be Muslim.  But the Kazakh's don't seem to be that strict about the whole rule thing and so hopefully with her uncle's support who is also a kazakh member she will do just fine.  So other than that there hasn't been a whole lot that has happened this week other than the normal missionary work.  Hopefully I will be here for Lashkaa's baptism but I really have no idea.  It sounds like you are all doing well back home and have had a chance to relax a little more.  I'm so glad to here about your scan mom and I am so thankful for Heavenly Father giving us this wonderful blessing.  Thanks for telling me all about the card thing.  I did get the card and I also got your package.  It was really nice to get and well all of my companions have really been surprised at the CD that the girls made.  We listen to it all the time.  I am glad that I was able to get that and also get the cute card and also Kristalyn's wedding invitation (a month late)  Well I probably won't be writing too much this week because we are going to the countryside on an exchange later today.  Well I love you two so much and wish you the best of luck.  Love Elder Williams
PS.  I am surprised they have our flight plans out already and I hope that isn't real about me being 27 hours in San Francisco.  I could really just drive home from there.  Thanks for helping me out Mom and Dad.  Love you   Elder Williams



Dear Little Sisters,
   It sounds like you are all doing really well.  I hope that you are all enjoying your last several weeks of summer.  Well Caelen, I am glad that you were able to be in a movie with your horse.  Did you kill any orks while you were going?  I bet you destroyed them and also managed to make a big tower fall down.  Is that true?   Also Caelen if you consider sitting on a camp chair trying to stay warm by huddling in your jacket dancing around a fire naked than yes I did do that.  :)  Just want to make you smile.  Also great job on staying on your horse.  That is sometimes how life is.  You just have to hang on.  Well Rachel, it sounds like you are doing well and that you are throwing down with your shotgun.  I'm curious, how many stormtroopers did you kill?  I bet you had a huge percentage.  I bet you even got to be one of the heros because you shot soooo well.  Hey always remember that if you stand up for some of your beliefs that people will listen.  Sometimes we just have to tell them straight up that their Heavenly Father would not be proud of them saying that stuff.  Sometimes people forget that he is there and that is the biggest problem with most people.  So great job and keep up being your strong self.  SO Becky yes I will enjoy my head and my aaruul.  It is really good.  (Ok I might have lied a little bit but sometimes there are some good pieces.  I don't really like the ears though.)  I'm glad that you can finally relax and be able to get back to normal because when I get back things won't be so normal anymore.  Enjoy not being tickled while you can!!!!  :)   Well thanks for being a good helper to Kristalyn and you truly are a wonderful example.  SO little girls I will give you one quote before I go.  "Life is like a coin.  You can spend it anyway you want it, but you only have 1."  Keep up being great and I love you all so much.  Love Elder Williams 


Dear Kristalyn,  It is so great to hear from you and see that you are having a great time.  I'm sorry that a little bit of your honeymoon was ruined to strep throat but I know you will be alright.  I have heard a lot about how you are doing and it sounds like you are having the time of your life.  I'm once again so proud of you and am glad that you are my sister.  Well thanks for preaching to me.  It was nice and does make me feel like I am still kind of normal.  I have been having a lot of dreams lately about going home and just what I am going to do.  I have to be honest and say that I really can't wait to get home and hug you all but at the same time I know that if I don't try my very hardest this last transfer I will regret it the rest of my life.  So it is a hard balance of being excited and trying to forget the fact that I am going home pretty soon.  I am proud to say that I am not trunky and am working really hard.  If you don't understand the word trunky you can ask Rhett or your husband.  He will know.  (Wow it is really weird to be able to tell one of my sisters to ask her husband).  So other than that things are going really god.  We are teaching a girl from Kazakstan and she seems to be understanding the gospel really good.  She doesn't speak Mongolian perfectly but well enough that she understands everything we teach her.  She is really good and I hope that I can be there for her baptism.  I think I will be able to make it.  So I can't wait to swap Yu-Gi-Oh cards with Rhett.  It will definently be fun.  Well I probably won't be writing a lot in the next several weeks but you just know that your brother is trying his hardest and please pray for me to continue to work really hard.  Thanks and I love you.  Love Elder Williams 

No comments:

Post a Comment