Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dear Mom and Dad,
I'm so grateful for you writing to me. I will try to have the shirts to you in another week or two. I finally saw somebody from my class come in. It was cool because I never really said hello to him in school but in the MTC it is totally different. So we were finally released from the assignment of zone leaders. I noticed something really interesting. I really enjoy talking and getting to know new people. It was weird and now that I am no longer zone leader I feel like it is harder to go up and talk to everybody. Still I am going to make a goal to go and meet the new districts coming in. One thing I really learned this week is just how awesome the story of Ammon is. When you are looking at it from a missionary standpoint he really taught to the investigators needs. It was really cool to reread. I am also finding out how wonderful the Book of Mormon is. I am actually excited to read it and study it. My Book of Mormon is beginning to look like Grandpa williams because it is getting really marked up. The language is coming along but I still feel like I am not even in the same realm as proficient. I am suprised to learn about the snow storm in Mongolia because I thought it wouldn't start getting cold yet. I have also really appreciated your prayers. I can feel them and I appreciate them. One of the coolest things that I have been pondering over lately is the relationship we have with our Heavenly Father when it comes to prayer. We had one of our investigators pray for us and it was really spiritual because the Mongolians have no idea what God is. It is sad yet great to see them to begin to develop the relationship. So last week we have M. Russel Ballard speak to us. It was really cool and I was only a good pen throw away. (please realize that I was not thinking about throwing a pen at Elder Ballard :) ) So it sound like things are going great at home. I could hear the BYU game but I couldn't hear any cannons so I knew it was going bad. I already know the score so you don't need to remind me. Oh well. I love you all and I am praying for you all every night. I'm so grateful for your examples and good luck.
Elder Williams or Ахлагч Үйлямс
Dear Kristalyn,
I hope you didn't go to the BYU football game. That was just not worth it. I hope you are having a great time at school. I am so grateful for the example you have set for me. It is pretty amazing to have someone like you to look up to. One thing I have lately really been focusing on is how the Holy Ghost works with me. It is so frustrating to try and figure out how I'm supposed to listen to the holy ghost and how he answers my questions. I am praying every night to figure this out and believe me it has been hard so far. But one good thing is that if I'm trying and worthy the Lord promises me the words I need to speak in the very moment I need to speak them. So, how is Peter? Tell him I'm grateful for his example he set for me. He may think I didn't know him that long but he has really helped me. I love you and keep up the good hard really hard really really hard reallllllllllllllly haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard work. :) I love you.
Elder Williams or Mouse :)

Dear Rachel,
I love you soo much. I really appreciate how hard you are studying the scriptures. Keep it up and keep reading Mistborn. Good luck.
Dear Caelen,
I'm soooooooooooooooooo glad you are liking choir. You can have a lot of cool musical experiences there. One thing you need to remember is that you will probably not like someone in your choir (You are in a WOMENS choir) so just kind of get over it and look at them as the Savior does. I really wish I had done this when I was in because I could have made soo many more friends. Oh and I am really surprised you like English. Try writing a story. You have the imagination for it. Caelen, how is it you can like animated characters?!! That is so weird :) I love you and good luck
Dear Rebecca
I'm so glad to hear you are making new friends. I lately have figured out I really enjoy talking to people and have really enjoyed getting to know a lot of elders. Don't DATE!!!! That is really weird. Also don't get older looking. That will be even weirder. Just keep up the good work in school and remember that you always have the Holy Ghost to rely on. Lately I have realized just how much he influences your life if you let him. Give it a shot and tell me about it. I love you and good luck.
Love Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment