Monday, November 28, 2011

Dear Mom and Dad,
So this week has been pretty good. It is sometimes a little hard because we can't get our investigators to truly commit but I think we will get better as we go along. This week I felt that the language was getting better. I am able to say what I kind of want to a little more quickly. I noticed that my language is getting better though it is not me. It is definitely the Holy Ghost. The only problem I have right now is that when someone else talks to me I get flustered and can't speak well. I guess that is where the part comes in of not being afraid to make mistakes. I am now trying to teach more and not just say a few sentences. It is harder but I think that eventually it will all come along. I am getting cold but right now I don't seem to need a new coat but if I do, have no fear, I will buy one. I don't want to freeze. One more thing. I seem to have lost quite a bit of weight. So my suit didn't fit as well as it did. So I can still wear it and look good but I think that if I stay at this weight I am going to have to buy a new suit in the summer. I don't feel like buying one now because you have to try it on outside and it is very cold. The good news is, is that a suit is only like 40 dollars here. So I just wanted you to know that I look a little bit more like a Russian now where before I looked more like an American. I am having a wonderful time here. Me and my companion are finally starting to mesh better. I think I will be able to bake pizza so that is good. Not this week because our money is almost gone but in a few weeks or so. I'm glad you are making me a new hat mom. I would really like that. So right now I finally found a way to take my boots on and off so I can wear them. It takes a little bit of time but it is effective enough and my boots are warm enough that it is worth it. I really hope you are all having a great time right now. I don't know about the whole mailing thing right now. You might have to call someone on that. Mongolia is finally starting to become a little more stable for me. The schedule is starting to finally fit in and I feel like now I am officially doing well. What I really want it just for the weather to get at it's coldest so I don't need to keep worrying. Well I hope you all had a great thanksgiving. I just passed it like anyother day. The good new is that I have seen two Christmas tree's. All LDS members celebrate Christmas and even then there are non christians that will celebrate it. I love you all and I hope that the Chemo goes well mom. I am praying for you everyday and I know that you will get better.

1 comment:

  1. SO one of my good friends from high school's parents are serving a mission there. Watch out for them Richie they're huggers!! Bob & Peggy Lamoreaux. :)

    ReplyDelete