Monday, November 7, 2011

As far as I know the time hasn't changed here. But, then again I really don't realize half of the stuff going on here. Mongolia is really cool. So my main transportation is either buses, taxis or walking. I when I say walking I mean walking. Heavenly Father has this habit to put all my investigators on the very top of all the hills in Mongolia. But I still love it. A couple days ago we helped three little girls lift water up all the way to the top a hill. After we taught them all a lesson of the restoration. Don't worry we had a some branch missionaries with us. It has been really neat so far. So I finally figured out where I am teaching English. I'm teaching at a university. It is so weird but the hardest part is that it often interferes with study time and our proselyting. IT is also tough because they all know enough written English grammar to claim they know everything. The problem is they can't speak it. I know that through the Lord I can become better at teaching and the language. This week the language has come along better, at least the comprehension part. It is hard because my companion claims he can't teach Mongolian so I'm having to try learn some of it on my own. So this week has been good but we are just having trouble getting new investigators. But through prayer and the spirit we can. Yesterday I think I had some minor food poisoning. I hadn't had any trouble eating their food until Sunday and when I woke up I felt miserable. But I think I have gotten over that. I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well back home. I wish you all the best in whatever you are doing. Good luck, and know that I'm doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment