Monday, November 21, 2011

Elder Williams



Thanks for all the letters. I have received your letter grandma and I have received Caelen's letter. Thank you for all your love and support. So this week was really good but also really frustrating. My English sponsor doesn't like the way I teach English. At first I was really kind of upset but then I heard that this sort of thing happens quite a bit. So I just let it go and moved on. The funny thing was that my sponsor hasn't even sat down at one of my lessons. She has no idea and is just guessing. So I just moved on. By the way mom, you look so cute with your mohawk. You should have kept it. I was so happy to read Kristalyn's email and for the record I read her's first because she told me to on the subject line. I'm so proud of her and am jealous she gets to go the temple. I've been realizing how much I miss the temple lately. It has been really noticeable when I haven't been able to go in a whole 3 weeks!!! Oh well. Thank you for the recipes. By the way mom I feel so bad because I accidentally lost the hat you made for me. I was wearing it everywhere. Don't worry I got a new one but yours was much warmer. So I did have a really good week despite the whole sponsor thing. We had three investigators commit to baptism in one lesson. It was really cool and I think I am beginning to see a change in one of the investigators specifically. HE is really trying hard to do all we ask him. It has been really amazing. By the way it is beginning to get really cold. I am having some difficulties getting my boots on because the only way I can wear them is if I can get my pants over them. I can but it does take some effort. So I am really beginning to feel the fire of missionary work especially with hour new investigators. One's name is Gotov and he just really seems to want to be in the church or so I think. My language comprehension is still growing but my speaking ability is suffering and that is because I don't really have a language study time and am having to learn in on the fly. The reason I don't have a language study time is because I teach English in the morning. So this week I arm wrestled my first Mongolian. Guess what... I lost. They are a strong people not to mention that I am not strong. Oh well. so I am finally able to send pictures so here we gooo. Mom good luck with chemo. I hope and pray for the best. I sorry to hear that Bob died. He was a really special family friend. It makes me realize just how quickly time flies. The best of luck with the rest of what you are doing. I heard Halloween was fun. I hope you all pig out for thanksgiving. I probably won't but then in February I could be eating up to 300 buuz dumplings. in one day. I love you all and good luck with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment