Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,

I admit this week was pretty good due to the fact that the weather is warming up. I am really doing pretty good. My language always improves so that is not a problem even if a do get down sometimes about how slow it is. Anyway it is getting warmer!!!!! So this week was kind of cool because we found 4 new investigators at the same time. It was really cool to see even if nothing comes out of them. So I am glad to know that Heavenly Father is answering the prayers to this family. It is actually amazing to see the growth of the family away while I am gone. I just read your emails every week and feel the spiritual power growing in our family. Well this week I learned several things. The first thing I learned is that I will really miss Mongolia when I leave. I realized that when I leave my area even though it was hard that I will kind of miss it. I also just learned how thankful for the peace that was in our family back at home. Our family through this gospel really didn't have any problems when it came to just living together. It has really struck me just how much the spirit influenced our house and our family. It was quite a learning experience for me. So I am glad to know that you are all having a good time up at the rock show. Thank you for buying a cool little thing for me even though I won't see it for a couple of years. I am really just glad you could all just kind of relax and be together as a family. Well I am just surviving here in the city of Mongolia. My language is improving and finally I am beginning to feel the understanding starting to rocket again. That is always the best thing. Well I really enjoy being able to email you all. I know that the Lord is helping all of you and that he will continue to help you. Thank you for your emails, your love and your righteous examples. I really can't wait to live the gospel like you. Well I love you and wish you all good luck. PS (sorry the emails are kind of small. It still takes the Mongolian missionaries some time to realize that I like to type you).

Dear Little Girls,
Well this week has been really good because the weather is warming up. It is really nice to feel the opposite process of weather. SO this week was pretty good. We had mission conference and we heard from Elder C. Scott Grow. A couple of General conferences ago he gave a talk on the atonement. Well it was really cool and I really had a spiritual time. Well this week the language is getting better. I am just working as hard as I can and that is all I can really do. I am doing okay so far and the language always improves even if it small and I don't understand why it isn't clicking. It always keeps improving though. So this week has really been a beautiful week. Well Rachel, I hope you get the sleep you need. I also am so glad that you got a BYU sweatshirt. When you go there you can wear it all the time. Well Rebecca it sounds like you had a good time up at the rockshow. I really wish I could see all your stuff but obviously that is a little hard right now. Well just have a good time and smile. Well Caelen, it doesn't matter what others think about your stuff. You like it and that is all that matters. By the way I never thought peanut butter came about that way but it makes sense. Well little girls it sounds like you all really enjoyed yourself. I want you all to remember that old times were once new times. I know I said this last time but I really mean it. Things are always changing and things happen but change is sometimes a very good thing. Well I love you all and good luck. Love Elder Williams

Dear Kristalyn,
I'm so sorry about last week. The internet died write when I sent your letter and I had to go. I am telling the truth and I really felt terrible last week. Any way I am so glad you had a wonderful time at the rock show. It sounds like it was a blast. Hey when I come back we need to eat at Los Hermanos. The idea of mexican food really doesn't exist here very well. Well this week has been pretty good. The weather is really beginning to warm up. I can actually now see out the bus windows and my breath is a little harder to see. It is so weird thinking how a day can be so warm when it is actually still decently cold. Well the concert you were at sounds like it was great. I also really enjoyed the fact you got to go with your friends. Well my language is getting better. I am really beginning to get around the curtain of understanding. I can understand a lot more now even if my speaking still isn't perfect. I just have to keep moving. Well I am glad you have had a good week and please forgive me for the internet problems here. I love you and just remember that life if good even when it seems hard. Well I love you. Love ELder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment