Monday, March 5, 2012




Dear Mom and Dad,
So this week I am doing pretty good. I taught English and that
seems to be going good. I also am a little down because sometimes I
feel like I still can't teach in this language. The truth is that I
am improving but I can never see my progress. Oh well the only way to
go is up. I just feel like I am learning the hardest language in the
world some time. I mean only in Mongolian would you say "We church to
go to need be" and mean that you need to go to church. It is hard
sometimes. Oh well other than that it was a good week. We have some
really good new investigators now which are making things nice and
they really seem to want to learn. Well Mom thank you for your
letter. I heard about your tattoos and Dad is right, you need to get
a motorcycle too. Well I am glad to hear that you are doing better.
I know that you are doing well and that you will do fine. Well I do
remember those good old Madrigal days and must say that I really
enjoyed them. That is good that you met Kassie though. She was a
really good singer and had quite a good effect on the choir. She
always made me and the others around her happy and that is what I
remember most about her. Well that was fun. I will try to get you
more photos. I will get some to you today hopefully. Well really
time is beginning to fly. Sometimes it is quite ridiculous but I just
keep working. So this week I was a little sick but I got some
medicine from the mission doctor and have been doing fine since. I
have to admit I am kind of sick of buuz right now because all of them
I have eaten but eventually the good taste will come back. Me and my
companion are doing fine, so there is now problem there. I am just
really wanting to become better in this language!!!! But I will. I
just need to rely on the Lord. That is really the key. I just need
to be still and know that He is God. I need to wait on his time
whether it is not quick enough for me or not. I just need to
communicate and everything will work out good. Well thank you for
listening to my rambling. But seriously, I was reading my favorite
hymn 105 and read peace be still. It occurred to me that everything
will be okay because everything in the end will work out for my good.
I know that is also the same in all of your lives.

I love you and
wish you the best of luck in all that you are doing. Elder Williams
Dear Little Sisters,
It is good to know that all of you can now join the US Olympic
team as cross country skiers. I always knew you had it in you. It
sounds like you all could do anything really. Well, that was quite an
amazing experience. SO this week has been pretty good. I am just
waiting for the warm weather. I really just am having fun not having
to slip on ice all the time because it has at least melted off the
main road. We found one investigator that really actually wants to
meet with us which has been really neat. She really seems interested
and I think she will be baptized. We also found another pair of
investigators that insist on me calling them Grandpa and Grandma. It
is really kind of fun and they think that I am so cute and innocent
just because I really can't speak the language good. It is actually
kind of fun even though I understand more than they give me credit
for. I am a little down right now because I can't teach the greatest
in Mongolian but the only way to go is up and that is what I have to
realize. Well Caelen, next time you need more so's. That clearly
wasn't enough. :) Thank you for the smiling faces and the bee and
good luck with your building of many hats. Rebecca HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!!! I did sing for you if you want to know. I still can't
believe that you are 18. That is absolutely crazy. Remember your
vote can count!! But you have to vote for the right person. :)
Rachel it sounds like skiing for you was awesome. Thank you for the
kind words and you made me miss the warm sun. Things are warming up
though. I can actually see out the bus windows now because they are
not coated in ice. Well I love you all and I wish you all the best in
all you do I love you. Elder Williams
Kristalyn,
Sorry the best story I have to tell is about a dog that tried to eat
me and another Elder alive. We walked around the corner and saw a dog
about the proportion of Shylo but about 300 pounds heavier. If it
wasn't for a rock thrown out of my companions pocket it would have
been several shots for me. Well this week has been pretty good.
Thank you so much for reminding me of warmth. Not really I kind of
miss it. :) Well thank you for fasting for me. I need all the help
I can get right now. I just feel like I really need to learn to speak
this language right now. Well I love you and good luck in everything
you do. Love Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment