Monday, March 26, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,
So this week was really good. This week we have actually started
using the Branch list to find the inactives that seem to slip through
the ward's fingers. It has been pretty nice especially trying to
strengthen this branch. We also went to a branch activity this week
and that was really cool. We went a little out into the country and
we took some good pictures and everything like that. The weather was
wonderful and we had some nice aarts to drink. (It used to taste like
sour baby throw up but now it actually is tasting really good) So the
thing I learned the most about this week is I will really miss leaving
Mongolia. The branch activity made me realized how much I will miss
this branch even though I don't know them all that much. Well Mom it
is so good to know that everything is doing better for you. That
really makes me feel really really good. Also every week I am just
astounded by the closeness of the family back home. I am really just
amazed. Well I am happy because I haven't been able to see my breath
today. That has been amazing. So we placed some pass along cards to
my students which was cool. Well I will tell a cool story. So we
were riding on the bus when it broke down and we had to get off. Well
we broke down just at the spot where we happened to meet a really cool
man who will be a great investigator. It showed to me that God is
aware and he is constantly sending us prepared people. Well the Lord
is constantly looking for people to send to us but we have to see
them. Often times we can but we are just too afraid but love casteth
out all fear. Well I love you all and good luck.

SO Dear little girls,
So this week was really nice because it is getting really warm. It
is so nice to be able to feel warm for a while. Also, my language is
doing better even though I complain about it all the time. I really
am getting excited because it is getting warm. and I mean really
really excited. Sometimes I got kind of down when it was so dark and
cold but now it is all getting better. This week was just filled with
lessons and meeting with people. Right now all of our investigators
are having a hard time but we do have one little boy who is coming to
church. Me and my companion have managed to reactivate about 6
members while I have been in Chingletei which was pretty cool to see.
Well, Rachel the best words I could give to you is that in order for
our faith to grow we have to do the things the Lord asks of us. I know
that I also had problems too when I was in highschool with reading
scriptures but in order to grow we just have to read. The Book of
Mormon has a tremendous converting power and we just have to open it
up and read from it's pages. One thing I would suggest doing is
finding personal scriptures that can help you and marking these
scriptures. I have found that the times I feel the spirit most is
when I am marking scriptures. I admit that reading from the Book of
Mormon everyday has become a pleasure and a joy. Well Caelen, you
just keep being you and good luck with your last semester. Just be
awesome. And always remember to be sunny and not cloudy. The most
important thing to remember is cloudy is not fun for you or for
others. Being sunny lets your light shine before men. :) Rebecca,
the biggest way to let your light shine is for you to be good to all
men. or women. :) Our example really shows who we truly are and if
you follow Christ's example Christ becomes your light. I have noticed
this as I teach English. Just today we handed out three pass along
cards to students. It was really cool. Well I love you all and good
luck. Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment