Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thank you for your words of kindness and helping me. Even all the
way over here in Mongolia I can feel your help and I am so grateful
for your prayers. Well it sounds like you are all doing well. I am
really glad you are all able to go to rock show. I think that will be
really good for the family and I wish I could be there to stare down
the stone chess board again. Well, this week has been pretty good. I
am doing better in the language. The biggest difference I am
beginning to notice is that I am able to at least show my personality
through the language a lot better. That is the biggest issue for me
since that was at one point of time hard in English. Well I really am
doing better. I can't believe Jordan is almost home. That just
sounds ridiculous. That just shows how fast time flies. Well this
week the weather got a little colder but it warmed up nicely today. I
just can't wait until I don't have to wear a coat anymore. That is
the coolest thing. Anyway this week we had district conference and it
was nice to go and sit with a new member that finally came after not
coming for five months in a row. It is the first time we have gotten
her to come to church and she throughly enjoyed it The most important
thing I learned this week is that the Lord is helping me no matter
what. I don't know how but that is just something I felt this week.
Well tomorrow our mission conference starts which will be really fun.
We have some other missionaries coming over and will stay with us.
They came in from the countryside. So tonight will be interesting.
Anyway it has been a really pretty good week. I am still teaching
English and it is still kind of not fun but I will just keep on going.
The one thing I learned is that I don't want to be a teacher. But
this is always a good thing. I might want to be a seminary teacher
but that is the most teacher job I will now possibly become. I am
still with the same companion. We will be together for about 5 months
total which was really a long time. Well I am glad to hear from all
of you and I wish you all have a fun time at the rock show. I love
you all and realize that I am doing just fine. I love you and I hope
you all can catch up on that hour of sleep you lost.

Love Elder Williams
SO little Girls,
you bain? That is what's up. Anyway this week has been pretty
good. My Mongolian is always getting better even if it is really
slow. I also am able to show more of my personality with others which
is really helping me. Well this week has been good but the weather
got a little colder than the week before which kind of dampened my
spirit for a while but I will eventually feel warm. I went to
district conference this week which was really nice and we also
brought our little investigator and another new member along with us.
It was nice to see them enjoying themselves. So this week it sound
like all of you had a long one. Well Rachel it is good to here about
you and the jobs you are doing. I am also so proud of you wanting to
get married in the temple. So often we need to remind ourselves of
the things that really matter and it sound like you are really
beginning to know. Caelen, your soooo was long enough. THANK YOU!!!
It is always good to see your pictures and I am glad you like bow and
arrow movies. I have not yet seen a bow though. Well Rebecca, it
sound like you are having a good time in Mads. Tell them I love them
and let them know that just because they didn't make it doesn't mean
that your last concert can't blow people away. TENOR POWER!!!! I
hope they remember that. Also Rebecca remember that everything will
turn out alright. Things are different now but that doesn't mean
different is bad. Well girlies I love you and I hope that all of you
are all having a good week. Remember that old times were once new
times so go ahead and make more old times in the new times. I love
you all and I wish you the best of luck. See you. Love Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment