Friday, September 7, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,

So this week was really good. Me and my companion are doing
fine and are just continuing to try and further the work. So this
week....nothing that special happened. So, we did teach the plan of
salvation to our new golden investigator named Enkhtuvshin. We also
set a baptismal date with her which was really cool. It was actually
really cool to see her accept it because she realized that it would be
a life long commitment and she is still kind of not 100 percent sure.
So often in Monglia people will accept to be baptized in a heartbeat
but the problem is that they do not understand the purpose or the
meaning behind it. Anyways we know that she will do fine and that she
will choose to be baptized and she has technically already said that
she will. So that was fun. We also taught Odmaa about the temple
this week which was also really cool. We still worry about our Odmaa a
little because her mind is still set a little on meditation. Her
meditation teacher claims that as long as we stay faithful to a (key
word, a) religion that we will all be saved. So she chose this
religion or something like that. So we are still a little
apprehensive but she is improving and has huge faith in most of
everything we have taught her. She told us now that her life goal is
to go to the temple and hopefully get married there. So despite us
having to carefully trod around some of her more wild beliefs she is
still improving. I guess we are just praying for the spirit to just
kind of move her into all our beliefs and out of all her slightly
eccentric beliefs slowly. But God has a plan for her and will do what
is best for her. But she is still moving along remarkably. Well
Ariunsanaa will shortly be going for the countryside which means I
might not see him again but he is the most Christ like little boy I
have ever seen. So that was this last week. I am also starting
English pretty soon which is a good and bad thing. So that was last
week. It sounds like your week was doing pretty good. That is so cool
that Landon played basketball with Logan. That always makes me very
happy to know that the world is smaller than I think. That is cool
that Bethany is going to SUU. It is a great school. So Dad your
winging the lesson is just so familiar to me. Most of the time in our
gospel doctrines class we are doing the same or someone else is
because the teacher assigned to teach just doesn't show up. It is so
normal here that to here someone actually preparing is crazy. But the
church is still moving forward here despite a few funny things here
and there. Well today I was thinking about the scripture about where
the King over all the Lamanites tells Aaron that he is willing to give
everything just to know of the joy of the gospel. It really struck me
that sacrifice is a key in the gospel. Once we sacrifice something
God will bless us. It just made me wonder if I would give everything.
Well this week has been great and I love you all so much. Good luck
and write you next week. Love Elder Williams

Dear Little Sisters,
So this week has been pretty good. We are just working as good
as normal. It is starting to get a little cooler and that just makes
me think everyday that winter is one step closer. So this next week I
will start teaching English again but I still don't know my schedule.
I am still waiting to decide whether or not I get sad about that. It
all depends on my schedule. So the lessons this week were really good
and we have another golden investigator. She will be hopefully
baptized on the 21st of September or as the mongolians would say it
the ninth month. Well other than that this week wasn't that eventful.
My companion did get kicked (or should I say tapped) by a little fat
lady because she figured out we were "Jesus people" That is what they
say every time they see us. Look, it is Jesus. They always just call
us Jesus. Though at first it was a little annoying now it just makes
me proud to know that I am still representing the Lord whether more
literally than I thought. So apart from that nothing else that
eventful happened. So Rachel, chi the shuu. You got to be smart to
run that mile and you did it perfect. Always shoot for your slowest
time because your improvement will be rapid. Great work! I also hope
that you ate those hamburgers just for me. I haven't had a real
hamburger in a long time. Well Caelen,
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Caelen!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!! (Since you are 16 you now are not allowed to
be within 30 feet of a boy) So i hope you have a wonderful late
birthday. So, you being 16 is a little weird but I guess it will be
weirder next year when I see you and you are almost 17. So chi
curguuli yzen yaddag uu? (you hate school?) School will become okay.
Don't worry about it. and keep up the work on the piano. Rebecca, I
think you lied to me but I am not sure. You spoke to me and said you
had an iphone. I think you are lying to me. I think you are lying to
me. I think you are lying to me. Can I hear that one more time?!!! I
think you are lying to me. But if you aren't lying to me that is
soooooo awesome. You are so popular!! (I said that in a high annoying
voice) Well good luck up at college. You a like the shuu. Well just
keep on going and remember that you are great and intelligent girl and
you can do it!! Well this week I am just wanting to say I love all of
you and it is so fun to see your progression from the sidelines. Just
remember to keep progressing and God will bless you as long as you
move along is road. I love you all and good luck in everything you
do. Love Elder Williams




 Dear Kristalyn,
So this week has been pretty good.  But you can read
about it in the other emails.  So how is life at the big bad BYU?  I
have a few friends that are also going to BYU right now.  They were
some really great missionaries and I look up to all of them.  Isaac
Wilson and Ryan Jolley.  Elder Wilson for sure was the man. Anyway if
you just happen to run in to them give them a hello from me.  Anyways
so you are playing Monopoly (or were).  That is so cool.  Just promise
me to rip everyone apart.  :)  So anyways don't worry about always
having to feel spiritual.  I'm a missionary and even though I seek for
it is not like you have to feel it all the time.  The key is not
having to feel the Spirit all the time but being worthy to feel the
spirit all the time.  That is where it lies.  But don't think I'm
perfect at it.  So anyways right now I am half city and half ger
districts.  BUt usually people live in the ger districts.  Most of
this city lives in gers.  Hey, don't worry about the VISA thing but I
do appreciate your prayers.  So I will try to get pictures off today
but if not namaig uuchlaarai  (forgive me or me forgive)  So good
luckand wish my fat little pup a happy birthday from me.  I love you
and good luck and god be with you til we meet again.  Love Elder
Williams  (Dramatic endings are so cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment