Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dear Dad and Mom,
I am doing really great today. We were just able to go to the temple for the first time and it was really spiritual. The Provo Utah temple is a beautiful temple and I'm so thankful I could go there. By the way, I am having enough bread to eat. In fact, maybe a little too much. I've been watching my eating but it is really hard not to eat a lot of food. I heard that you lose weight in Mongolia and I think it is pretty accurate (I Hope). But don't worry I haven't really gained any weight. So my daily schedule is quite busy. It usually involves 6 hours of class time and about 4 hours of personal study time with about another hour of personal language study. I have PE 5 days out of the week. We have about 50 minutes to just go and play whatever we want. I normally stick to the basketball courts even though I'm not the best. I really do it just so i can get exercise. It is really fun though and we also play some really competitive four square. IT is awesome!!! I have also just recently started choir with all of my district. We all are musical so we are all really enjoying it. Our service is really cool, because we have to set up the entire gym for the devos and firesides. It holds about 2000 missionaries. I finally got my EFL certificate so the only thing I need left to get me into Mongolia is for a company over there to sponsor me. The language is slowly coming, but I personally feel it is not coming fast enough. by the way, I mispelled the way to say elder. It is actually Axlthlagch. But you just keep spelling it the way you have before. My mouth is finally beginning to get around the sounds of Mongolian. I am constantly feeling the spirit here and it is just amazing. I have never felt this kind of constant companionship with the Holy Ghost in all my life. And yes I have gotten the Dear Elders. Mom, I did get your package and I really liked the chex mix. I was wondering if you could also send a few extra t-shirts up here. but make sure they have writing because I don't want them to look like garment tops. It has been a pretty busy week. I got to do my first TRC, and it is pretty much like being in a observation room while you are teaching with cameras pointing at you and people watching you in the other room. the weirdest thing about the MTC is how distorted time is here. The days are sooooo long yet when I look back I realize that the week is pretty much over. It is so weird. Well, the other two elders that are going to Mongolia still haven't got their VISA's and we are a little scared about it we can get them. But it has been a wonderful week. By the way Mom I'm not dead and can still touch you last after my mission. I love you.

Kristalyn, I got your dear elder and I am glad you sent it to me. I love you soo much and good luck at BYU!! (I can see most of all the campus from here)

Becky, Your first date? I'm going to have to come home right now and talk with you if you keep this up. Just kidding! That is so cool and I hope your face goes really red. And you want to go out again?! This is getting pretty serious. By the way good luck with your senior year. Hint, there are guys at your school that would like to date you too. But don't do it until I get back. I love you.

Caelen, I got your dear elder and I can totally tell it was you. Who else puts hehehehehe on a letter. Well this is really weird that you are growing up and you are a freshman. (NO MORE DANCES) I love you.

Rachel, you haven't been with any guys right? Well I hope so. I heard about your gourds and that is really cool. I hope you have a good seventh grade. It is pretty weird at first but you will get used to it. I really miss you and I love you.

Well sorry if the end of my letter was pretty quick but they have a little timer up in the right hand corner that says I need to get off in 45 seconds I love you all and I so thankful that you are my family. (DON'T GET OLD)

No comments:

Post a Comment