Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dear Dad and Mom,
So this week has been really quite good. I've kind of gotten over the initial shock of what is going on with Mom right now. I know everything will turn out for the better just as D&C 122 says. I'm so grateful for your love and your prayers. I can feel them everyday because there is no way I could learn the language without them. The language is coming along. It is still pretty tough though. By the way, my companion and I have just been made the new zone leaders. It is tough because we have to address anything that is going wrong or isn't in accordance with the Spirit. I'm a little worried about it because I'm not sure if I can still learn the language as well if I have to miss a little class. I'm just relying on the Lord right now though. It has been pretty crazy. Tomorrow we have to meet with a new district for the first time. It is really weird. Today I went to the temple and instead of doing endowments we went and started with iniatories. It was really cool. But the thing I wanted to talk about was what we did next. We went and were proxies as children in the sealing room. Since it was my first time I was totally blown away. We also were able to see some sealings of husband and wife. The Spirit was so strong and I couldn't help but think about how overcome I would be if I could see the Mongolian people being able to do the same thing. It was absolutely stunning, espcially some of the promises given there. I'm so grateful that I'm sealed to my parents and want you to know how much I look up to you for being sealed. It made me realize just how strong our bond as a family is. I hope and pray everyday that I will be able to endure to the end and be with you in the Celestial kingdom. I love you and hope you are doing fine.
Love, Ахлагч Williams

Dear Kristalyn,
This week has been pretty good so far. I'm dealing with Mom's ordeal well and I know everything will be alright. If you get a chance you should read D&C 122. (you probably have already read this). It has really been a great week so far. I can finally (with the Holy Ghost's help) speak Mongolian rather well in our lessons. Except that is to our teachers. We had a native speaker just recently and it was literally impossible to understand her because she talked really fast and she didn't speak up. I guess that is how all Mongolian girls are though. It has been pretty cool though. I am finally able to put together sentences together. I am still kind of worried about learning this language though. Yeah, this week me and my companion were asked to be the Zone leaders. It is pretty tough because if anything gets out of hand back at the dorms me and him have to take care of it. It is okay though. We also have to show all the new missionaries how to live. And a whole bunch of other stuff. The one thing I hate the most about P-Day is the laundry. It is torture getting it done with a whole bunch of other elders sitting around just watching for a free washer. So enough about me. I'm so glad that you were able to start class. Don't stress about it. You have always done fine and you will continue to do fine. I bet you will love going to all the BYU football games and guess what, you had better go to all of them. You are a cougar now and that takes a lot of hard work. Well good luck! Keep up the good work and have a great time there. I love you soooo much. Ахлагч Williams

Dear Becky,
So you are finally living it up in Senior year. I promise it is not as bad as it sounds. You will do fine. I'm so grateful for you being my sister. It has been so good going outside and playing frisbee or just talking. I hope you have a wonderful Senior year, and always remember that it is so much more fun to be yourself. Just relax and have fun. So, I'm doing fine, and my companion is too. We are still getting used to being Zone Leaders but I think we will get the hang of it. The language is coming along and my testimony is being strengthened day by day. Except for the fact that this is, in an essence a very very spiritual........prison. I can't wait to be out and teaching the gospel to the Mongolian people. Remember to have fun and once and a while try and talk to someone you don't know. I love you.
Love Richie

Dear Caelen,
So I'm sure your a little scared about highschool but there is no reason to be. Especially with Rebecca there. She will protect you from all the evil students there. Just tell her to slap someone and she will. By the way i though you might appreciate this. In Mongolian, everything sound just like Yoda speaks. If I were to say "I am having a bad day" it would sound like this. "I bad day am having" It is a little weird to think up sentences but it is okay. Have fun in highschool Caelen. One thing I am really beginning to learn is that everything is 100% attitue and I mean that. it is all how you view the world around you. Good luck in math and good luck in your new art classes. I love you.
Love Richie aka Reggie (by the way your package is coming)

Dear Rachel,
So seventh grade is happening. It is a little scary but you don't need to worry. It is all about if you use it as and opportunity or a cursing. I am so proud of you especially you and all the advances you are making. you are going to grow up to be a strong young woman and I can tell that. Just keep on the track and everything will be fine. Never let anyone ever tell you different. So, you have better been making a movie list for me. I don't want to miss any good movies just because you haven't been watching any lately. ;) keep up on the mistborn series. They are really good and promise me you will read the next one that is coming out in November. Keep up on your scripture reading. That is where the most good will come. I hope you will get through Alma. It is long but it is filled with gems all along the way. Good luck and I love you.
Love Richie

Есүс Христ бол бидний аврагч гэж би гэрлэж баина учраас би аз жаргэлтай баина. гэр бүл бол мөнх гэдгээг би мэднэ учраас би баярдэг.
(I testify that Jesus Christ is our Savior, therefore I am happy. i know that families are eternal therefore I rejoice.)
I love you all and wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment