Sunday, August 7, 2011

His 1st little letter!

Written the first evening he enter the MTC
 
Dear Dad, Mom and family,
I have officially survived the first day of the MTC. There were some little times when I felt a little overwhelmed, but as things came to a close, I felt a lot better. My companions name is Elder Stanski who is from New York. He is pretty awesome and is way more outgoing than I was. I will try harder though.
We got to have a huge group lesson with individuals. I didn’t say anything but there are some great missionaries here. There were about 500 who came in with me, and we are the very first to be taught in a new curriculum. The others in my room are Elder Newberg from Missouri and Elder Call from Springville.
It has be one huge day. Right now, I’m just worried about being able to get a shower in the morning, and if I will have any huge problems with warts. I’m so glad that I am here, but it is a little scary.
Good luck at home, and I love you all. I’m still a little weirded out that I’m actually here, but I know I’ll get over it. I love you all!
 
Love,
Elder Richie Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment