Monday, February 6, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,
So this week was pretty good. I'm glad you had your last Chemo.
I am praying for you and hope and know that everything will turn out
okay. I am really cold but there are signs that the weather is
warming up. For instance today I saw a little water on the ground
instead of ice. That is a miracle on its own. I just can't wait for
the process of beginning to take layers of clothing off instead of
just keep piling them on. thank you for sending the package. That
will be wonderful and plus my companion will really like it. So this
week I bought a nice little dictionary and a book full of idioms. So,
this means I won't get a deel or in other words a traditional robe
thing for the coming holiday. To be honest I just want to use my
money wisely and other missionaries aren't getting one so I will wait
until they are cheaper. I am so glad that you are enjoying
yourselves. SO language learning is really a battle of the heart.
Sometimes I feel great about it and other times I feel terrible about
it. I am still just on the problem that I don't feel like talking
much and this is a problem. I really right now am looking to Grandpa
Williams's example of how he overcame his shyness. I am doing better
for the record. So right now I don't have to teach ENglish. They are
off for winter break for three weeks so that really makes it nice.
Guess what, today I made another pizza. That was really cool to eat
even though I didn't get much of it. These Mongolians really know how
to eat. In about 2 weeks the holiday of White Moon is coming up. I
could end up eating up to 300 dumplings during three days. That seems
to be the record but also seems fairly common. I just hope and can
handle eating that much because if we don't eat we are disrespecting
them. Maybe I will gain some weight. Well I am having a good time
teaching. I am just learning how to talk. The funny thing is that
the more you talk the better Mongolians think you are at speaking so I
just have to step out of my comfort box. We had some really good
lessons yesterday and I think that we can get far with this family.
My area has been pretty hard so far but I just have to exercise my
faith and just keep moving forward. To answer some questions yes I am
still in the ger districts. They are fun but sometimes the dogs get a
little scary. Also I do have summer break so that should really be
nice for me to kind of relax. Also Dad, just keep enjoying the
blessings of shopping. ha ha!! :) I am so glad that you are all
doing well. I know that all we have to do is turn unto the Lord for
help. I love you all and just keep up the good work. The work you
are doing is just as important as anything in the church. Just the
little things members think they do are actually huge things in the
eternal perspective. I love you all and I wish you all the best of
luck. Love Elder Williams
Dear Kristalyn,
Thank you so much for your writing. I really enjoy it. that sounds
wonderful that you were able to spend time with Grandma. I am also
glad you so wonderfully relished that time. Thank you for all the
sacrifices you have made for me. I know that sometimes I was a jerk
but I really do love you so much. Also baptisms are wonderful aren't
they. I'm glad you can feel a renewal of those feelings. So for the
record right now I am really starving because you told me about Chuck a Rama.
Let's put that on the things to do after my mission list. I
love you and I wish you the best of luck with your tests. I am
looking forward to telling you some funny stories and sending some
pictures but I forgot the Camera cord this week so next week I will
send some more I love you and bayartaa. I love you
Mouse, Elder Williams and Richie
Dear Sisters,
The house?!!! Sorry to start on that but that is absolutely
crazy!! Those poor little boys. That is a terrible thing to do but
you are right those little boys are in a better place. Sorry I was
really surpised about that. So enough of that. Sonin Saxan you ban
we? that is pretty much what is going on in your life. It sounds
like you are all doing awesome. Caelen is sounds like you are having
a wonderful time in seminary. That puppet show sounds awesome and yes
I did go by the name stretch. Before it was a little incorrect but
now since my weight loss it is more correct. just keep on watching
wrestling and worrying about whether starwars will come to our
theater. So Rebecca, you little physics nerd you. THank you for the
advice. It really is true. The one thing I learned also is sometimes
if you put your head up instead of looking at the ground it really
makes things better. I don't get to play the piano much so I will
really have to catch up after my mission. Just keep being that happy
sister you are and don't look at boys. :) Rachel, have you been
taking physics lessons from Rebecca. You really learned well.
Congratulations!! and you need to really enjoy eating that candy bar.
Keep watching star wars the clone wars for me okay.? I love you all.
So this week was pretty good. One day it was really pretty warm.
yeah it was so warm that it actually got up to negative 10. It felt
great :) Well for the record it really is starting to get a little
warmer. I appreciate all the fun things I learn about you every week.
So the thing I learned the most this week was just how Christ like we
need to become. Lately I have really made it a goal to try and
develop these wonderful attributes. If you want to learn just look in
Preach My Gospel chapter 6 and it has some really good ideas. We
should have another one at home so that is no problem. I love you all
and just keep being you and I know that you are being blessed for your
faithfulness in the gospel. Love Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment