Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,
This week was really fun. Next week I will get some photos to
you. This week I forgot the cord so please forgive me. I really am
enjoying myself even though it was a little weird because I really
couldn't teach people. Anyways I ate 106 buuz (dumpling) That all in all is
actually a small amount for tsagaan sar. I did get a deel and I got a
fur hat. I really am having a pretty good time. Well we went to a
lot of families over the holiday which was nice but today I had to
start teaching English again which was not really fun. Oh well, it
does kind of help me once and a while. I am glad to hear that you got
to see some of my pictures. The Ford's are actually leaving this week
so you won't be able to see their blog really well. I am also sorry
to hear about the VISA's problems for Jacob or Elder Barrie now. I
admit that even though we didn't get temporarily reassigned the
thought process of it is sometimes kind of hard. By the way I did get
your package which I have really been enjoying and I also got Grandma
Rawle's package. The scarf she sent me is really a nice scarf. I
can't believe that Jordan is coming home. how is that possible? I
bet Aunt Bec is pretty excited. Also Jamie is coming home too? I
also can't believe that. I am really doing well right now due to the
fact that it is warming up. That really makes it nice. I love you
all and I hope you are all doing well. Mom good luck. Dad good luck.
I love you all. Love Elder Williams

Dear Sisters,
What is going new in Cedar City Utah? It sounds like all of you
are officially the rock climbers of the world. And Becky I know you
could have made it to the top but you probably saw a cute boy at the
bottom and decided to go down earlier. Well this week has been pretty
good. We really aren't allowed to teach so that was weird but we did
get to eat a lot of food. So I ate 106 buuz or the little dumplings
that they feed to us. The cool thing was I really learned how to chew
my food really well. I also got really good at chewing things that
didn't actually exist in my mouth. So this week I bought a deel or
the traditional robe thing I was wearing. I also bought a hat. I'm
not sure if you saw the hat that was mine. It was yellow furred and I
think my companion is wearing it in some pictures but it is mine. Well Caelen, I am really glad about all the stuff you tell me. Hey, don't worry about what you told your
teacher. It helped her and it made her day better so don't worry.
Also thank you for the camel picture. Rachel, you made it all the way
to the top. You are so strong. Before my mission I couldn't get up
the wall myself but now the wind could just blow me up. :) Well
Rebecca it is good to know that you are having a good time serving
people. Sometimes serving people does help others feel good but more
often yourself. I'm so glad of your example. Hey good luck and I
hope all of you have a peaceful week and enjoy the good weather that
is starting to come in.
Kristalyn,
I weight about 205 pounds. Yeah even I can't believe it because when
I was a freshmen in highschool I was weighing this much. I really am
glad you wrote me. Your letters just make me happy.Well another week
in this cold land that is becoming nicer everyday. I ate 106 little
dumplings but that is quite a lot for me. Well I thank you for praying for me.
Sorry I really haven't been able to write a lot about the stories.
It is just sometimes I kind of have to hurry and write because my
companion sometimes doesn't understand that I am almost half way
around the world from my home. Oh well, if I ever get with an
American I will have a lot more time. Anyway I love you and I hope
that your last semester is filled with fun and joy. Just remember the
good old days and look forward to the great new days. I love you and
good luck. Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment